• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Direct replacement blind spot mirrors for Tacoma 3rd Gen

spotter-mirror

2️⃣ Bronze
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.spottermirror.com
DSC_0903.jpg
DSC_0901.jpg
passenger side spotter mirror.jpg
DSC_0854.jpg
road-lines-in-spotter-mirror.jpg
DSC_0345.jpg

• Patented design
  • Clean OE look
  • Direct replacement
  • With heat/defrost connections
For those who have the Tech Package- we are working on the BSM version.

DSC_0903.jpg
DSC_0901.jpg
passenger side spotter mirror.jpg
DSC_0854.jpg
road-lines-in-spotter-mirror.jpg
DSC_0345.jpg

• Patented design
  • Clean OE look
  • Direct replacement
  • With heat/defrost connections
For those who have the Tech Package- we are working on the BSM version.
These are awesome. I love that OEM look. Gonna need these once I get the camper on my truck.

These mirrors are just awesome. Just installed a set last night and it was easy and painless! I'm super stoked how clean they are. Its the perfect solution I've been looking for! Big thumbs up from me!

These mirrors are just awesome. Just installed a set last night and it was easy and painless! I'm super stoked how clean they are. Its the perfect solution I've been looking for! Big thumbs up from me!
I'm next for sure!

Okay, super cool. Was just talking to someone else that we needed this style. It’s on my list now!

I'm in Leland/Winnabow, NC about 45 mins from North Myrtle. I have BSM on my truck and could possibly be of assistance!
Thank you for offering to assist. Good news is we are almost in the final stage before going to production with those. First batch will be ready to ship May or early June.

Spotter mirrors are back in stock!
We will offer 10% off to the first 10 people who use code "t3g1010" on a set of mirrors (non BSM).

IMG_9733-1.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to. After a few months with my Taco, It needs BIGGER mirrors too. With a canopy I've got crappy visibility. Are there any bigger replacement options?

-M

Back