• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Demello Offroad

Malcolm

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 Pro DCSB Auto
Cement
Has anyone looked into DO? They have a great package for a bumper and sliders for 1400$. I’ve seen their products installed and they look great, does anyone have experience with them or know people who have bought their products?

I've only heard great things about their stuff. He's a Taco owner too.

Quit honestly I haven't really seen bad press about the majority of companies who make armor themselves.

Thats a good price for 1400$ take it. Never heard one bad thing and their products look clean!

I've known a few people who have their products and got my Icon setup from them. They were great to work with, one of the reasons I ordered the icon through them was the glowing reviews of my friend with their front bumper on his 4Runner. He's pretty picky and was very happy with the quality.

1528505482741.png

Nice looking bumpers don't hear any bad about them even in Canada there a good price but no headlight hoops

Been looking for photos of their regular/slim sliders. Didn't really see any on their Instagram page. Anyone running those?

The rock crushers do look solid though.

I have an old friend that is extremely hard on his second gen Tacoma and his aluminum Demello bumper did not hold up very well over time to his use. Take that with a grain of salt though, he was a very heavy duty user with a fairly light duty bumper.

Speaking in terms of pure cosmetics, the Demello Baja front bumper is hands down my favorite looking 3rd gen front bumper.

I had Demello on my FJ, loved the bumpers!!! package for $1,400, jump on it!

If you can score a front bumper and a set of sliders, I would jump on that deal ALL DAY LONG. Demello Offroad is a great company. Jason helped me pick out the best suspension for my needs. I ordered an aluminum baja front bumper and I hope to get it sometime in July.

If you can score a front bumper and a set of sliders, I would jump on that deal ALL DAY LONG. Demello Offroad is a great company. Jason helped me pick out the best suspension for my needs. I ordered an aluminum baja front bumper and I hope to get it sometime in July.
Super jealous, that's the exact bumper I want (y)

Anyone else kinda turned off by the DO cutout in the front bumper?
The DO cutout might be a turn off but the cutout is extremely functional. After attending Overland Expo, I learned that you want to be able to see and access the winch when using it. The cutout gives you that capability. Don’t get me wrong at first I was hoping to put a light bar in that spot, but after taking a winching class, I can see the practically in it.

The DO cutout might be a turn off but the cutout is extremely functional. After attending Overland Expo, I learned that you want to be able to see and access the winch when using it. The cutout gives you that capability. Don’t get me wrong at first I was hoping to put a light bar in that spot, but after taking a winching class, I can see the practically in it.

The bumper can still have winch cutouts without the “DO” logo. I originally liked it. Tyler has it bugging me now ever since he told me it bothered him. Now it bugs me. I also dont like that no lightbar can go in it. I understand some might want lights sbove it on outside but give customers that option.

The bumper can still have winch cutouts without the “DO” logo. I originally liked it. Tyler has it bugging me now ever since he told me it bothered him. Now it bugs me. I also dont like that no lightbar can go in it. I understand some might want lights sbove it on outside but give customers that option.
Whats up Travis!?

Back