• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

DECKED Storage System

"It's Not a Motor Home!"

Check out the ultimate overland rig in the latest edition of OutdoorX4Magazine. See what worked and what needed tweaking after seven years and 86,000 miles on the road.

Check it out!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Is there anyway to lock the draws open fully extended, so they don’t slide shut, if that makes sense?

I live on a pretty steep downhill grade, so wondering if I would be fighting with it to unload gear.

Is there anyway to lock the draws open fully extended, so they don’t slide shut, if that makes sense?

I live on a pretty steep downhill grade, so wondering if I would be fighting with it to unload gear.

The drawers do lock out at full extension. It's a standard feature on all mid-size systems

DECKED
www.decked.com

Dial in Dad with drawers. Get your dad something he actually needs, something that makes his truck more organized, easy to use and less likely to throw out his back

Get DECKED

62155434_1324819537681777_369582382497398784_n.jpg

Destination: Cheeseburger in Paradise

[IMG]

If you're at North West Overland Rally in Washington, say hi to our friends at CBI Off-Road

Check out their sweet Tacoma with a loaded DECKED system and other goodies

48105119722_295a6a3298_b.jpg

48105001781_d37868c974_b.jpg

DECKED
www.decked.com

DECKED + Kaizen Foam Inserts = A match made in storage heaven

Kaizen Foam Inserts are a great way to further customize our drawers and/or our weatherproof D-Box or Crossbox toolboxes. Hold hand tools, cordless tool sets, fishing tackle, guns, ammo, emergency gear, your camping kitchen, bug-out kit or whatever else you can imagine.

MORE INFO.

[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

DECKED makes toolboxes for trucks. And Dirk DECKMAN is a truck guy. He's like you, a Man of Action. And when it comes to having a lot of action, you need a way to keep your truck nice, neat and organized. So check out your favorite truck accessory at DECKED.

You got a truck so you could haul big heavy things around in it. Things like pallets of cinder blocks, your mother-in-law's old refrigerator, large iconic American icons and stuff like that. DECKED is designed to carry 2000lbs of just about anything you can think of. So check out your favorite truck accessory at DECKED and learn what else we can do for you!

DECKED
DECKED.COM

Work Smarter. Play Harder

Back