• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

DECKED | D-Box & Crossbox (toolbox)

DECKEDUSA

decked.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.decked.com

DECKED | D-Box

Made 100% in America, The DECKED D-Box takes the ergonomic advantage of the DECKED storage system to the next level. The durable, waterproof D-Box maximizes drawer storage efficiency and organization, utilizing an interlocking, nested design with three strategically placed handle locations.

A 5'5" bed length systems will accommodate 2 D-Boxes per drawer and a 6'6" will accommodate 3 D-Boxes per drawer.
20.5" x 17.5" x 8"

Shop Now

DECKED | Crossbox

This fully featured toolbox is a smaller sibling to the wildly popular D-Box, one of the brand’s best-selling components. Fitted with an EPDM lid gasket for weatherproof storage, the Crossbox features an easy carry handle, a removable small tool and parts organizer tray, and multiple grip points for easy retrieval from system drawers. Made from recycled and virgin polypropylene, the Crossbox box is rugged, durable and meant to take a beating.

The Crossbox is designed to fit crosswise in wide full-size and midsize drawers and lengthwise in narrow midsize drawers.
17.5" x 10.75" x 7.75"

Shop Now

DECKED
www.decked.com

What do you keep in your D-Box or Crossbox?

IMG_4783_618x590_crop_center.jpg

DECKED
www.decked.com

Back