• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Datin Metal Fab Spring Clearance Sale

Datin Metal Fab

datinfab.com
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
datinfab.com
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Cement
springsaledatin.png

Hey Guys,

We need to make room in our shop for @CCPTacoma 's rig this summer so we can build some new things! That being said, we need to clear out some parts we have laying around. This is a 20% off clearance sale of the random items we have on the shelf. This sale will also include 50% off shipping ($49 flat rate to lower 48). If you want the rack to be powder coated, add $200 and about 7 business days before shipping.
Rack MSRP: $849 SALE PRICE: $675 (Bare Rack)

I will update what we have left as it gets bought up, but the list currently:
2 x 12" Base Station Rack (Can be configured to Long or Short bed upon request)
5 x 16" Base Station Rack (Can be configured to Long or Short bed upon request)

These racks fit all Tacomas 2005+, and configured for a long or short bed truck. All of these racks are 100% made in the USA using high quality HRPO steel.
For more information, find us HERE and on Instagram @datinfab

DM here or call 2087131359 to order now!
If you are not getting a powder coated rack, rack will ship next business day or sooner!

IMG_9308.jpg

Last edited:
Back