• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

NorCal dash trim swap

TrailMercs

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
2018 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Inferno
anyone willing to trade dash trim. I have an inferno truck but i have the charcoal trim. I'm looking for the inferno trim

Look for a local cerakote or powdercoat applicator. Having your dash trim colormatched is super easy. I did mine with a satin white cerakote.

d6e41b93-66cd-412d-aabb-c3fd0f6aeb78-jpeg.1294

It was free for me, since my buddy owns the shop, but I believe he charged a friend of mine about $30-$40. There's not much prep, other than an acetone wipe-down, and very little Cerakote is actually applied.

You could also look at hydro dipping it. Look up YouTube videos of it pretty cool process with awesome results.

anyone willing to trade dash trim. I have an inferno truck but i have the charcoal trim. I'm looking for the inferno trim

Pick. Poss interested

still interested in a swap?
Yes but just realized i have expedition essentials tpam so i have a few screw holes in top of mine. In the black recessed part not orange.

that's fine, I actually have plans to get that mount as well.

Post a pic of the color and ill make my decision tomorrow when its sunny out and i can look at it once more but i did want grey so sounds good. Get the mount i love it! Its so damn practical and the company has great customer service @ExpeditionEssentials

Last edited:
Post a pic of the color and ill make my decision tomorrow when its sunny out and i can look at it once more but i did want grey so sounds good. Get the mount i love it! Its so damn practical and the company has great customer service @ExpeditionEssentials
awesome, I'll get some pictures off to you today once I get home from work and you can check out the color

Back