• 3rd & 4th Generation Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016-2024 Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest.

• New Year, New Tacoma3G.com Website! 🤙

Guest, welcome to 203G! Wait, no—2023? No…. Tacoma3G 2.0! The website appears visually different as part of an ongoing redesign. Read more about it, here. Alternatively, you can switch back to any of the now-classic designs, here.

🚧 Please report website oil leaks, your suggestions, and preview upcoming changes, here.

NorCal dash trim swap

This posting is for
Trading

TrailMercs

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Local time
9:58 AM
Reaction score
anyone willing to trade dash trim. I have an inferno truck but i have the charcoal trim. I'm looking for the inferno trim

Sour_Taco

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Look for a local cerakote or powdercoat applicator. Having your dash trim colormatched is super easy. I did mine with a satin white cerakote.

d6e41b93-66cd-412d-aabb-c3fd0f6aeb78-jpeg.1294

Sour_Taco

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It was free for me, since my buddy owns the shop, but I believe he charged a friend of mine about $30-$40. There's not much prep, other than an acetone wipe-down, and very little Cerakote is actually applied.

JD45535

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Local time
Reaction score
You could also look at hydro dipping it. Look up YouTube videos of it pretty cool process with awesome results.

951_yota

5️⃣ Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
still interested in a swap?
Yes but just realized i have expedition essentials tpam so i have a few screw holes in top of mine. In the black recessed part not orange.

951_yota

5️⃣ Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
that's fine, I actually have plans to get that mount as well.

Post a pic of the color and ill make my decision tomorrow when its sunny out and i can look at it once more but i did want grey so sounds good. Get the mount i love it! Its so damn practical and the company has great customer service ExpeditionEssentials ExpeditionEssentials

Last edited:

TrailMercs

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Local time
Reaction score
Post a pic of the color and ill make my decision tomorrow when its sunny out and i can look at it once more but i did want grey so sounds good. Get the mount i love it! Its so damn practical and the company has great customer service ExpeditionEssentials ExpeditionEssentials
awesome, I'll get some pictures off to you today once I get home from work and you can check out the color