• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Course Motorsports

CourseMotorsports

2️⃣ Bronze
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Course Motorsports is located in Northern Vermont just minutes from the Canadian Border, but still in the good old USA. The company is owned by gearheads, run by gearheads and they know exactly what you gearheads want from an aftermarket parts company. The founder, Paul Jacques, has years of experience in the performance automotive world. Back in 2000 he founded Rennline Performance Products and spent the next 2 decades along with his team, designing and engineering 1000’s of the most innovative products available for German automobiles. Paul wanted to share his unique designs and quality products with the rest of the motorsports world, so he and his team created Course Motorsports. Course Motorsports - Function Redefined

Course Motorsports's Magnetic phone mounts are vehicle specific and are designed to securely mount your phone in the most ideal location. Why compromise on a product that you will use every day.

Course Motorsports Direct Fit phone mounts are constructed with CNC cut and powdercoated vehicle specific brackets along with a CNC machined and anodized pivot ball. Finally a neodymium magnetic mount and steel pad will keep your phone in place for quick and trouble free mounting while you're on the road.

Installation is a snap. All Course Motorsports Direct Fit phone mounts are designed to use factory hardware for a simple no drill installation. Most installations take less than 5 minutes, and the result is the most OEM looking phone mount on the market.

Check out the two mounts for Tacoma, please let us know what you think!

2012-2015 Direct Fit Magnetic Phone Mount - Toyota Tacoma (2012-2015)

2016- Present- Direct Fit Magnetic Phone Mount - Toyota Tacoma (2016-Present)

Back