TOPPERS/CAMPERS Convince me...

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

vacant.stare

= VI • Diamond
First Name
Corey
T3G Member
After spending a week in Australia, I'm hot for a canopy back. Convince me to not buy one.

maxresdefault.jpg

Mr. Nobody

= VIII • Connoisseur
Vendor Relations
T3G O.G.
First Name
Andy
T3G Member
As awesome as those canopy back setups appear in the videos I watch online, I'm not sure how practical it would be for my daily use. For camping and clearance during off-road driving I'm sure they have there advantages. I'm sure they could also be setup bomb proof, with the perfect layout, but I still need my truck for a daily. For that reason I wouldn't get one. They do look awesome though.

vacant.stare

= VI • Diamond
First Name
Corey
T3G Member
Nice nice buy it , if I had the money I would

thats the problem, i dont really, but can make it happen. Worst case I figure I could sell the entire back half of my truck, cap, front runner rack, cut bed, high clearance and swing out tire for $3500 and offset some of the giant hit of the canopy.

ShikyoX

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
First Name
Trevor
T3G Member
thats the problem, i dont really, but can make it happen. Worst case I figure I could sell the entire back half of my truck, cap, front runner rack, cut bed, high clearance and swing out tire for $3500 and offset some of the giant hit of the canopy.
If you where in Canada I'd probably buy all that off you haha

Top Bottom