• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Colorado trip

Wolftaco

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Hello, i just registered on here and im wondering of any spots to hit up in colorado? Im going on a week long road trip and would be awesome to know some sweet spots before hand. Really any info will be awesome!

Theres no real specific location im aiming to go, just looking for some insight on beautiful scenery and some nice moderate trails. The only upgrades i have are fox 2.0 coil overs and soon to arrive c4fab front bumper.

Theres no real specific location im aiming to go, just looking for some insight on beautiful scenery and some nice moderate trails. The only upgrades i have are fox 2.0 coil overs and soon to arrive c4fab front bumper.
Wondering how your trip went,,, I spent 2wks out there a month ago, and heading back for 2 to 3 wks in a couple days. Basing out of Leadville, but doing several passes.

Wondering how your trip went,,, I spent 2wks out there a month ago, and heading back for 2 to 3 wks in a couple days. Basing out of Leadville, but doing several passes.

Just back to Ky. Going out of Leadville, I was able to make it through many passes , Hagerman , Weston , Mosquitto , Cumberland , Pitken , Tin Cup ,Monarch, anothet couple, also 3 diff Gulchs, little over 300miles.offroad total.

This brings me to total of 5 weeks out of 8 , that i have been to this great state.

Last edited:
Back