• ⚙️ 3rd & 4th Gen Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016+ Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest. Read more about us...

Colorado trip

Wolftaco

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Elvis
Hello, i just registered on here and im wondering of any spots to hit up in colorado? Im going on a week long road trip and would be awesome to know some sweet spots before hand. Really any info will be awesome!

Matt34

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Where at in Colorado, tons of awesome trails throughout.

Wolftaco

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Elvis
Theres no real specific location im aiming to go, just looking for some insight on beautiful scenery and some nice moderate trails. The only upgrades i have are fox 2.0 coil overs and soon to arrive c4fab front bumper.

DocTaco

4️⃣ Gold
T3G Member
#1,099
Reaction score
First Name
OC
Theres no real specific location im aiming to go, just looking for some insight on beautiful scenery and some nice moderate trails. The only upgrades i have are fox 2.0 coil overs and soon to arrive c4fab front bumper.
Wondering how your trip went,,, I spent 2wks out there a month ago, and heading back for 2 to 3 wks in a couple days. Basing out of Leadville, but doing several passes.

DocTaco

4️⃣ Gold
T3G Member
#1,099
Reaction score
First Name
OC
Wondering how your trip went,,, I spent 2wks out there a month ago, and heading back for 2 to 3 wks in a couple days. Basing out of Leadville, but doing several passes.

Just back to Ky. Going out of Leadville, I was able to make it through many passes , Hagerman , Weston , Mosquitto , Cumberland , Pitken , Tin Cup ,Monarch, anothet couple, also 3 diff Gulchs, little over 300miles.offroad total.

This brings me to total of 5 weeks out of 8 , that i have been to this great state.

Last edited: