Colorado trip

Wolftaco

✓ • Bronze
Tacoma3G O.G.
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Elvis
T3G Member
Hello, i just registered on here and im wondering of any spots to hit up in colorado? Im going on a week long road trip and would be awesome to know some sweet spots before hand. Really any info will be awesome!

Matt34

✓ • Bronze
Tacoma3G O.G.
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Matt
T3G Member
Where at in Colorado, tons of awesome trails throughout.

Wolftaco

✓ • Bronze
Tacoma3G O.G.
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Elvis
T3G Member
Theres no real specific location im aiming to go, just looking for some insight on beautiful scenery and some nice moderate trails. The only upgrades i have are fox 2.0 coil overs and soon to arrive c4fab front bumper.

DocTaco

✓ • Bronze
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
OC
T3G Member
#1,099
Theres no real specific location im aiming to go, just looking for some insight on beautiful scenery and some nice moderate trails. The only upgrades i have are fox 2.0 coil overs and soon to arrive c4fab front bumper.
Wondering how your trip went,,, I spent 2wks out there a month ago, and heading back for 2 to 3 wks in a couple days. Basing out of Leadville, but doing several passes.

DocTaco

✓ • Bronze
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
OC
T3G Member
#1,099
Wondering how your trip went,,, I spent 2wks out there a month ago, and heading back for 2 to 3 wks in a couple days. Basing out of Leadville, but doing several passes.

Just back to Ky. Going out of Leadville, I was able to make it through many passes , Hagerman , Weston , Mosquitto , Cumberland , Pitken , Tin Cup ,Monarch, anothet couple, also 3 diff Gulchs, little over 300miles.offroad total.

This brings me to total of 5 weeks out of 8 , that i have been to this great state.

Last edited: