• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Camp Pendleton

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
Anyone stationed on Pendleton? I see so many 3rd gens everyday. I’m gonna start spreading the word about T3G whenever I see one.

I’d do a small base meet or something if we could get a handful of people.

Im next to Miramar but got a brother up there (with a Taco also) so im sure we would be down to meet up

Kind of depends on work as its on a Wednesday and we are building the Team Fieldcraft trucks That following Sunday-Wednesday and may not have time to take it off.
But think about all the butts!

yea, although i'm in townsville currently... it's the shit. Also so many badass rigs here. probably 1 out of 5 vehicles are tricked out Hilux's or Landcruisers...Aussies doing it right

yea, although i'm in townsville currently... it's the shit. Also so many badass rigs here. probably 1 out of 5 vehicles are tricked out Hilux's or Landcruisers...Aussies doing it right
Badass chicks too. I loved it there.

I’m in 29 right now but am originally from SD and was stationed there for years so I always find myself visiting. Hopefully I’ll be there again when I’m up for orders in a year or so.
If you ever do a meet, I’m totally down.

Back