• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Calling all FLORIDIANS

Sup guys I'm in Tampa. Bought the truck on 6/25 and have gotten her dirty a few times now. Looking to make a trip up to Citrus/Croom sometime soon.

IMG_1838.jpg

LETS PLAN A TRIP, I got some pretty cool trails i can take you down.

Is this the most current and active thread for Florida? Just bought an SR5 and would like to meet other people in the community. I'm in Lakeland, kind of in the middle of everywhere.

I'm a recent transplant to the Tampa Bay area from Columbus, OH.

There's a Florida Tacomas FB group that plans some events, but I think it'd be awesome if we did a T3G ride out in Citrus or Ocala!

What's going on Floridians, John I'm out of Port St. Lucie. Getting my mods coming along slowly but surely. I wheel when I can get some time but mostly a few trails around the city that I grew up taking the quads out in. Trying to do some more riding out in Corbett Area
IMG_20200702_185309758_HDR.jpg

You may see me around the Ellenton/St.Pete area.

Attachments

• IMG_20200731_191412.jpg
    IMG_20200731_191412.jpg
    646.5 KB · Views: 94
New member. We call Deland home. My wife and I took the tacoma off road for the first time to citris last weekend. Had a blast. Looking to try Ocala National forest soon.

Attachments

• 20200829_143434.jpg
    20200829_143434.jpg
    934.3 KB · Views: 101
New member. We call Deland home. My wife and I took the tacoma off road for the first time to citris last weekend. Had a blast. Looking to try Ocala National forest soon.
If you're ever interested in doing a group ride let me know, been wanting to get up there and ride

Hello and welcome to Tacoma3g!

If you haven’t yet you should make a build/ intro thread

Hello from Brandon/Tampa area,
Just purchased my new taco very please. Looking forward to a few mods.

Hello and welcome to Tacoma3g!

You should make a build/ intro thread so we can follow along to your truck build 👍

Back