Calling all FLORIDIANS

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Silent_Taco4x4

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Adam
T3G Member
Welcome all Floridians to TACOMA3G! Post up where you are at, some of your favorite places to wheel, and a pic of your 3G.
I am in Lecanto, FL. about 10 minutes away from Citrus Wildlife Management Area. Currently that is my favorite place for offroading, I will be expanding my horizons around the area soon though.
20180312_181857.jpg

Silent_Taco4x4

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Adam
T3G Member
Ocala National is always fun, but I really like any random dirt road I can find haha
I haven't been out to Ocala yet, I have seen some fun stuff from out there though.
Close to me also is Chassahowitzka Wildlife Management Area, Croom Wildlife Management Area, and Richloam Wildlife Management Area. Looking forward to exploring those soon too, I'll start give trail reports once I do.

Big_Country

= II • Bronze
First Name
Scott
Military
Army (Vet.)
T3G Member
Richloam, North of 50 are some nice trails. A few small technical spots, but mostly loose sugar sand. A couple nice camp spots as well. Ive had my 3G 4RNR through there a couple times, but have not had the Taco out there yet. May need to give it a whirl sometime soon.

Cheers,

B_C

Malcolm

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
Military
Navy
T3G Member
Malcolm When you come back or visit hit us up, we'll go wheeling!
For sure! Was planning a drive out there at some point, camping along the way instead of hotels. I’m always in the Sarasota/siesta key area

Silent_Taco4x4

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Adam
T3G Member
For sure! Was planning a drive out there at some point, camping along the way instead of hotels. I’m always in the Sarasota/siesta key area
That's awesome, I used to live down in Sarasota and would go to Siesta a couple times a week.
One of the best beaches in my opinion.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Just joined the forum. Here in St. Augustine. I am a Jeep convert and love to offroad in Flagler Estates and Ocala. Hard rock is fun!
Welcome to T3G!

Malcolm

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
Military
Navy
T3G Member
2019 Nov. I’ll be moving back to Sarasota, I’ll try and get something going towards the tail end of my month trip across the US for some east coast guys and Floridians. I know a few taco peeps down there so it should be good once I get it all setup

Cementtaco92

= II • Bronze
First Name
Mike
T3G Member
#1,761
IMG_20181217_132709_844.jpg

I'm here in sarasota looking for places near by anyone know of any? Also any meets ? I'm only a 2wd but I'm getting my 3inch lift and level kit and new 33s soon looking for a place to go!

Malcolm

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
Military
Navy
T3G Member
IMG_20181217_132709_844.jpg

I'm here in sarasota looking for places near by anyone know of any? Also any meets ? I'm only a 2wd but I'm getting my 3inch lift and level kit and new 33s soon looking for a place to go!

Ive heard citrus trail is pretty fun, got a buddy who goes out there quite a bit. im not too familiar with all the trails but i got some people who will be showing me around when i get out there. Ill be organizing meets when i move back to sarasota.

Top Bottom