• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Calling all FLORIDIANS

Silent_Taco4x4

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
White
Welcome all Floridians to TACOMA3G! Post up where you are at, some of your favorite places to wheel, and a pic of your 3G.
I am in Lecanto, FL. about 10 minutes away from Citrus Wildlife Management Area. Currently that is my favorite place for offroading, I will be expanding my horizons around the area soon though.
20180312_181857.jpg

Ocala National is always fun, but I really like any random dirt road I can find haha
I haven't been out to Ocala yet, I have seen some fun stuff from out there though.
Close to me also is Chassahowitzka Wildlife Management Area, Croom Wildlife Management Area, and Richloam Wildlife Management Area. Looking forward to exploring those soon too, I'll start give trail reports once I do.

Richloam, North of 50 are some nice trails. A few small technical spots, but mostly loose sugar sand. A couple nice camp spots as well. Ive had my 3G 4RNR through there a couple times, but have not had the Taco out there yet. May need to give it a whirl sometime soon.

Cheers,

B_C

Florida’s my home!! I’d come wheel with y’all but stuck out here In Cali!

For sure! Was planning a drive out there at some point, camping along the way instead of hotels. I’m always in the Sarasota/siesta key area
That's awesome, I used to live down in Sarasota and would go to Siesta a couple times a week.
One of the best beaches in my opinion.

2019 Nov. I’ll be moving back to Sarasota, I’ll try and get something going towards the tail end of my month trip across the US for some east coast guys and Floridians. I know a few taco peeps down there so it should be good once I get it all setup

IMG_20181217_132709_844.jpg

I'm here in sarasota looking for places near by anyone know of any? Also any meets ? I'm only a 2wd but I'm getting my 3inch lift and level kit and new 33s soon looking for a place to go!

IMG_20181217_132709_844.jpg

I'm here in sarasota looking for places near by anyone know of any? Also any meets ? I'm only a 2wd but I'm getting my 3inch lift and level kit and new 33s soon looking for a place to go!

Ive heard citrus trail is pretty fun, got a buddy who goes out there quite a bit. im not too familiar with all the trails but i got some people who will be showing me around when i get out there. Ill be organizing meets when i move back to sarasota.

Sup guys. Down visiting in the Naples area. Any suggestions for a quick wheeling fix?

Beautiful truck! Welcome to T3G. Plans for it?
Thanks! I'm swapping out the tweeters on Friday for the kickers, seeing how that feels. Considering designing some hardware lowpass filters for the rear speakers to make them dedicated subs and swaping those out in a week or two after getting bored. Ordering the obligatory pro grill soon too. First taco so it'll take some time to figure out what direction I want to go in.

Thanks! I'm swapping out the tweeters on Friday for the kickers, seeing how that feels. Considering designing some hardware lowpass filters for the rear speakers to make them dedicated subs and swaping those out in a week or two after getting bored. Ordering the obligatory pro grill soon too. First taco so it'll take some time to figure out what direction I want to go in.
Awesome. @Ron has a ton of very thorough write-ups on similar upgrades to the sound system that you might want to check out.

Jacksonville here! We go out to Osceola National Forest. Something like 54k acres, tons of trails. Lots of water! Avenza Maps app is really helpful.

Attachments

• 20181227_143037.jpg
    20181227_143037.jpg
    983.1 KB · Views: 162
Back