• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

CaliRaisedLed New Member

CaliRaisedLED

caliraisedled.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Welcome
Cali Raised Led
www.CaliRaisedled.com

Shop # (714) 752-6315 Email Caliraisedled@gmail.com Instagram @cali_raised_led

https://caliraisedled.com/collections/2016-toyota-tacoma
Hey guys,

Super exicted to be apart of the Forum for 3rd Gens ONLY! Here we have our 3rd gen pictures attached. If anyone has any question on products or anything feel free to let us know! We are located in Beuna Park Calirfonia, so if anyone is Local come by our shop and say hi!

Thanks guys.

Caliraisedled
Jake and Blake

Attachments

• IMG_0754.jpeg
    IMG_0754.jpeg
    493.2 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0754.jpeg
    IMG_0754.jpeg
    493.2 KB · Views: 159
Welcome! Really glad to have you guys here; love your products. Since you've sold to many 3rd gen owners, maybe you can hit them up with our site link. :giggle:

Just installed y’alls low pro ditch light mounts and it’s an awesome product! Welcome, glad to see y’all here!!

Welcome
Cali Raised Led
www.CaliRaisedled.com

Shop # (714) 752-6315 Email Caliraisedled@gmail.com Instagram @cali_raised_led

https://caliraisedled.com/collections/2016-toyota-tacoma
Hey guys,

Super exicted to be apart of the Forum for 3rd Gens ONLY! Here we have our 3rd gen pictures attached. If anyone has any question on products or anything feel free to let us know! We are located in Beuna Park Calirfonia, so if anyone is Local come by our shop and say hi!

Thanks guys.

Caliraisedled
Jake and Blake

Is ms knotts fried chicken still as delicious as i remember at knotts berry farm

I look forward to seeing more. I love your products and have installed quite a few on our rigs. And I have some sitting in my garage right now waiting on time to install them!
Yes more and more each day. You guys are keeping us busy.

Back