• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

CaliRaisedLed Lighting Products

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    185.3 KB · Views: 183
Don’t miss out! Our Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales end Today!!!!
https://caliraisedled.com
Let me know if you have any questions!

Attachments

• D4649E0E-3875-4875-83FC-709C45FE723F.jpg
    D4649E0E-3875-4875-83FC-709C45FE723F.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 135
Going off the beaten path with Cali Raised LED.
Get all of our Tacoma products here

-2016-2020 TOYOTA TACOMA LOW PROFILE DITCH LIGHT

-2016-2020 TOYOTA TACOMA 32" LIGHT BAR LOWER BUMPER

Attachments

• IMG_0845.jpg
    IMG_0845.jpg
    386.5 KB · Views: 140
Here is a 3rd Gen Tacoma decked out with our
2016-2020 TOYOTA TACOMA 32" LIGHT BAR LOWER BUMPER COMBO
2016-2020 TOYOTA TACOMA LED FOG LIGHT POD REPLACEMENTS COMBO
PRINSU ROOF RACK SLIM LED LIGHT BAR COMBO

Attachments

• IMG_1091.jpeg
    IMG_1091.jpeg
    182 KB · Views: 137
Let me tell you what you're getting with Caliraised. It's the sort of thing that doesn't come in a box, have a product number, or essential for replicating awesome builds out there that inspire us all.
It's called service.

For anyone who has ordered and received Caliraised products and found an email from Blake in your inbox, that's the owner. The owner sends emails to see if we are happy. The owner also happens to send and receive emails way after normal business hours.

The Tacoma community is growing each day, with new start-ups and companies producing killer products for our pride and joys.

Let's hope they all take a page from the Caliraised playbook when it comes to service (part number, unavailable).

CRK

Let me tell you what you're getting with Caliraised. It's the sort of thing that doesn't come in a box, have a product number, or essential for replicating awesome builds out there that inspire us all.
It's called service.

For anyone who has ordered and received Caliraised products and found an email from Blake in your inbox, that's the owner. The owner sends emails to see if we are happy. The owner also happens to send and receive emails way after normal business hours.

The Tacoma community is growing each day, with new start-ups and companies producing killer products for our pride and joys.

Let's hope they all take a page from the Caliraised playbook when it comes to service (part number, unavailable).

CRK
Thank you very much for the kind words! I sent over to Blake and said he appreciates it!

Please let us know if you need anything else!

"Ordered a tall bed rack from cali_raised_led to ensure I could fit the 450 collapsible crate from @impactdogcrates in the bed. This weekend I will be mounting the Ayer 2 tent from tepuitents. I also added a hidden front light bar from cali_raised_led." @bringo
https://caliraisedled.com/collections/2016-2020-toyota-tacoma-racks/products/overland-bed-rack
Original link: https://www.instagram.com/p/B781vm-hKZv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Back