• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Cali Raised LED IN STOCK Slider Thread (7-20-20) Lowest Lead Times!

CaliRaisedLED

caliraisedled.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Welcome
Cali Raised Led
www.CaliRaisedled.com

Phone (714)-752-6315 info@caliraisedled.com Instagram @cali_raised_led
Cali Raised LED IN-STOCK SLIDER THEAD

Hi Tacoma3g Cali Raised LED now is going to be stocking Tacoma Rock Sliders! One thing moving down the line we told ourselves that we needed to be different. We do not want to conform to the "Industry Standards" of months and months of lead times. That being said our crew has been working around the clock catching up on slider backorders and now we have the equipment and manpower to stay ahead of it. Finally, we are beginning to build a slider inventory so all order will be able to ship right away rather than weeks and even months!

Right now while we building our goal to have a full inventory of sliders I will post in this thread daily to update you with what we have in stock along with current lead times!

Please contact us today and one of our team reps can gladly assist you, 817-803-6003!!

BUILD OUT YOUR SLIDER HERE...
0 Degree Rock Slider
https://caliraisedled.com/collectio...020-tacoma-0-degree-bolt-on-step-rock-sliders

25 Degree Rock Slider
https://caliraisedled.com/collectio...05-2020-tacoma-25-degree-bolt-on-rock-sliders

UPDATE 4/30/20!

I HAVE ONE DCSB RAW / Bolt-On/ 0 Degree Rock Sliders with Kickout/ With Filler Plates

Wrapped ready to go! Give us a call at (888) 385-5036 to claim these sliders!

NOTE: TO CLAIM ANY OF THESE SLIDERS, YOU MUST FIRST ORDER YOUR SLIDER ONLINE AT WWW.CALIRAISEDLED.COM THEN MESSAGE OR GIVE US A CALL US LETTING ME KNOW YOUR ORDER #.

IMG_2925.jpg

NOTE: TO CLAIM ANY OF THESE SLIDERS, YOU MUST FIRST ORDER YOUR SLIDER ONLINE AT WWW.CALIRAISEDLED.COM THEN MESSAGE OR GIVE US A CALL US LETTING ME KNOW YOUR ORDER #.

WE ARE PROUD TO SAY YOUR SLIDERS FROM START TO FINISH ARE MADE HERE IN FORT WORTH, TEXAS
Original link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xKzoqopX0I

Last edited:
UPDATED 4-16-20

THESE ROCK SLIDERS ARE STILL AVAILABLE!!!!

1) 1 Pairs of DCSB/ 0 Degree/ With Filler Plates (You can choose bed liner or powder for fillers)/ Bolt On Rock Sliders

2) 1 Pair of DCSB/ 25 Degree / With a Kick out/ Bolt on Rock Sliders (Raw)

UPDATED 4-20-20
WE HAVE 3 SETS OF DCSB/ BOLT-ON/ With Kick out W/ Filler plates ( You have the option to choose bed liner or powder-coated filler plates. THEY ARE ALL PALETIZED READY TO SHIP!

IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE PLEASE CALL (888) 385-5036

Attachments

• IMG_9118.jpeg
    IMG_9118.jpeg
    86.1 KB · Views: 144
UPDATED 4-23-20

MORE SLIDERS TODAY!!!!

I HAVE TWO DCSB Powdercoated / Bolt-On/ 0 Degree Rock Sliders with Kickout/ With Filler Plates ( You can choose to have them powder coated or Bed Liner)

Attachments

• IMG_9148.jpeg
    IMG_9148.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 131
UPDATED 4-23-20

MORE SLIDERS TODAY!!!!

I HAVE TWO DCSB Powdercoated / Bolt-On/ 0 Degree Rock Sliders with Kickout/ With Filler Plates ( You can choose to have them powder coated or Bed Liner)

UPDATED 4-24-20

One of the sets above sold so we just have 1 Pair now

I HAVE ONE DCSB Powdercoated / Bolt-On/ 0 Degree Rock Sliders with Kickout/ With Filler Plates ( You can choose to have them powder coated or Bed Liner)

We want to thank everyone thus far, we have been getting more and more orders each day and our lead times moved up a little to Raw sliders 1-2 weeks lead time for Raw and Powder sliders- 3-4 weeks lead time. By next week we will make sure the time goes down! Thank you!

UPDATED 4-27-20

MORE SLIDERS TODAY!!!!

NOTE: TO CLAIM ANY OF THESE SLIDERS, YOU MUST FIRST ORDER YOUR SLIDER ONLINE AT WWW.CALIRAISEDLED.COMTHEN MESSAGE OR GIVE US A CALL US LETTING ME KNOW YOUR ORDER #.

Attachments

• IMG_1213.jpeg
    IMG_1213.jpeg
    140.6 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_9148.jpeg
    IMG_9148.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 111
UPDATE 4/30/20!

I HAVE ONE DCSB RAW / Bolt-On/ 0 Degree Rock Sliders with Kickout/ With Filler Plates

Wrapped ready to go! Give us a call at (888) 385-5036 to claim these sliders!

Attachments

• IMG_2925.jpg
    IMG_2925.jpg
    505.1 KB · Views: 127
https://caliraisedled.com
What was the first Cali Raised LED product you bought?⁠⠀
⁠⠀
Rob "...bought my 2019 TRD Pro in January after seeing how much you could do to a Tacoma. Cali Raised LED was one of the first online shops I came across and since the first product I bought--which were the rock sliders--I ended up returning for a quality bed rack, and channel supports which are holding up great!"⁠⠀
⁠⠀
@trdpro_rob has our Prinsu-mounted dual function light bar, overland bed rack, trail edition rock sliders, and bed channel supports.⁠⠀
Original link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CEFrILIjG6K/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Product Spotlight: Overland Bed Rack
https://caliraisedled.com/collections/2016-2020-toyota-tacoma-racks/products/overland-bed-rackHit any adventure equipped for anything with our Overland Bed Rack System. Our bed rack system is CAD designed, CNC cut, bent and welded to perfection providing a seamless fit. Our bed racks are up to 80% aluminum providing a light weight but super strong bed rack for mounting your RTT, Rotopax, tools, recovery gear and more. They also utilize our unique T-Slot design which allows for endless possibilities in mounting additional items to the rack. Combine all these great features with our 2-year warranty on all vehicle mounting systems so you can drive into the wilderness well equipped.

Original link: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CEUUELUjBKB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Back