• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

C4 FABRICATION at Battle Born Offroad!

Battle Born Offroad

battlebornoffroad.net
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.battlebornoffroad.net
new-c4-logo.png

C4 Fabrication specializes in custom off road products. With over 10 years experience in the industry, their products are proven in every terrain and situation.

They strive to deliver top notch quality products, at competitive prices, that deliver 100% customer satisfaction and a second to none customer experience.

They offer a variety of vehicle centric products designed to meet the needs of every adventure. Their products and materials stem from reputable USA manufacturers and suppliers.
2016-Tacoma-3rd-Gen-Overland-Series-Front-Bumper-Full-Size-No-Cut-3.jpg

BATTLE BORN OFFROAD IS YOUR C4 Fabrication SOURCE!

We carry the entire C4 Fabrication line of products! Contact us today for your T4R C4 needs! We can answer any tech questions you have, as we personally used the C4 products!

2016-Tacoma-3rd-Gen-Overland-Series-Rear-Bumper-High-Clearance-2.jpg

Click here to PM us - lets talk C4 Fabrication!
Contact for special Tacoma3G member pricing

BATTLE BORN OFFROAD
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | EMAIL

Last edited:
I have a C4 rear bumper and love it. Excellent product.

59850338-0EF5-4107-AFF6-6D09FBF9AA20.jpeg

I will let people know to contact you for special T3G member pricing. People are often asking me about this type of stuff.

Back