• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Buy an ARB Locker, get a Free Compressor!

Battle Born Offroad

battlebornoffroad.net
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.battlebornoffroad.net

ARB’s selectable Air Lockers give you on-demand traction with the flip of a switch. With this limited time offer, now is the perfect time to equip your 4×4 with the original, the toughest, and STILL the best. ARB offers 100+ different application models, ensuring that your 4×4 can get the traction it needs to get you out there…and back.

Normally $990 MSRP, Battle Born Offroad is offering not only a huge discount, but free shipping and a FREE ARB Air Compressor as well! All of this will be shipped for $___ to the continental US! Please shoot us a PM for discount code!

You can order your ARB Air Locker & Free ARB Air Compressor Here

No limit on units sold, this group buy will go till March 31st, 2019

If we can answer any questions do not hesitate to reach out!

Questions? Quotes? Click here to PM us - lets talk ARB!

BATTLE BORN OFFROAD
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | EMAIL

Last edited:
@Battle Born Offroad smokin’ deal! Unfortunately earlier I Already purchased a RD111 for the front diff, still need a compressor, any chance you got those in stock?

Back