• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

brocent Intro

3cent.Taco

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2018 Pro DCSB Auto
Midnight Black
Hey all!

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm in my first Tacoma, a 2018 Pro, after driving a Tundra for 3-4 years... that was quite a boat to drive around. I'm a long way from doing any mods to my truck at the moment, but I just wanted to join this community I found through reddit to keep my eyes out on future mods and learn about something completely new to me.

I'm in the North Texas area and want to outfit my truck into an overlanding rig to take trips around the area and further out. I'm also trying to find a good balance of off road capability and unfortunately, driving on pavement 80-90% of the time. I can only afford to go on a couple trips a year since there's not as much trails around as some of you all might have, at least that I can find. My goal is to get out to Colorado and Utah for a trip next year to celebrate the big three-oh with my wife and doggo.

Anyways, cheers to this awesome community!

Attachments

• MVIMG_20181124_171642.jpg
    MVIMG_20181124_171642.jpg
    557.6 KB · Views: 88
Welcome man. Thats a nice pro you got. A part of me wanted black when i bought mine but there were only 2 cement TRD Pros in all of socal

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the forum. Solid choice on the black Pro. It doesn't really get sexier than that.

By the way, you think you won't be modding soon, but just wait...

Welcome man. Thats a nice pro you got. A part of me wanted black when i bought mine but there were only 2 cement TRD Pros in all of socal

Thanks! Want to trade?! haha.

Welcome to the forum. Solid choice on the black Pro. It doesn't really get sexier than that.

By the way, you think you won't be modding soon, but just wait...

Thank you! Uncle Sam took my mod money!!

Thanks! Want to trade?! haha.

Thank you! Uncle Sam took my mod money!!
youll appreciate it more when you build it up yourself ;)

youll appreciate it more when you build it up yourself ;)
haha. yea... I wanted a Cement when I bought mine, but there were none used available in my area. Closest one was in Tennessee with 15k miles on it, and it was the same cost of a new one I was getting quoted for!

Back