Bright LED headlights low/high beam recommendations?

Berserker__taco

✓ • Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Mark
Truck Year
Truck Color
Magnetic Gray
Truck Grade
SR
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
#4,543
I've talked to some folks that have the Mirimoto Hi and Lo LED lights and they seem pretty happy with them.

rpbeausoleil

✓ • Bronze
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Ryan Beausoleil
Truck Year
Truck Color
Blazing Blue Pearl
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
I went with xenondepot led highs and lows...work great

3cent.Taco

✓ • Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Vincent
Truck Year
Truck Color
Midnight Black
Truck Grade
Pro
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
#2,889
I have Diode Dynamics for lows and they work just great for me! I left the highs alone.

SeaMac

✓ • Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Upvotes Recieved
Truck Year
Truck Color
Quicksand
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Access Cab
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
#6,516
I've got Morimoto 2Stroke 2.0 LED in both high and low beam positions purchased from Headlight Revolution. I pondered going the HID route which honestly cost a bit more than I would ever spend on headlights. I then tried a few other LED bulbs which never really impressed me. After a long and highly educational conversation with Headlight Revolution I was sold on their recommendation. I can tell you the difference was immediate, unmistakable and a HUGE improvement over the stock halogen bulbs. The temperature rating or Kelvin is perfect, no blue light whatsoever with no eye tiring glare either. I did a comparison on my garage door with stock bulbs in the right and LED in the left, the cutoff was much more defined with the Morimito's. I then drove to my favorite high speed farm road to check for throw or distance and the LED's killed the stock bulbs, same with spread or light pattern width and again the LED's flat out killed the halogen bulbs. The next morning on my way to work an Audi S5 came along side and Audi's are well known for their lighting. We had very similar color, I could see imperfections in the asphalt on I-95 that I've never seen before and our throw was close my headlights seemed to fade out about 50' - 75' before the Audi's which is nothing to be ashamed of. Yeah, I would recommend Morimoto 2Stroke 2.0 LED bulbs!!

XxMagpulxX

✓ • Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Keith
Truck Year
Truck Color
Blazing Blue Pearl
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
#5,041
I just installed the S-V.4 Led bulbs from Headlight Revolution in the low and hi beams. These things are badass. Even with the truck lifted, I have MUCH better lighting onto the road. I aimed them down just a tiny bit and the difference is awesome. I hate halogen bulbs anyway. Heres the link to them.
https://headlightrevolution.com/2016-2020-toyota-tacoma-s-v-4-led-h11/

solscooter

✓ • Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Brian
Truck Year
Truck Color
Super White
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
Im running VLEDs in both. damn they are bright. expensive but bright

hawsa

✓ • Gold
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G Supporter
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Color
Cement
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Manual
T3G Member
#6,204
I've got Morimoto 2Stroke 2.0 LED in both high and low beam positions purchased from Headlight Revolution. I pondered going the HID route which honestly cost a bit more than I would ever spend on headlights. I then tried a few other LED bulbs which never really impressed me. After a long and highly educational conversation with Headlight Revolution I was sold on their recommendation. I can tell you the difference was immediate, unmistakable and a HUGE improvement over the stock halogen bulbs. The temperature rating or Kelvin is perfect, no blue light whatsoever with no eye tiring glare either. I did a comparison on my garage door with stock bulbs in the right and LED in the left, the cutoff was much more defined with the Morimito's. I then drove to my favorite high speed farm road to check for throw or distance and the LED's killed the stock bulbs, same with spread or light pattern width and again the LED's flat out killed the halogen bulbs. The next morning on my way to work an Audi S5 came along side and Audi's are well known for their lighting. We had very similar color, I could see imperfections in the asphalt on I-95 that I've never seen before and our throw was close my headlights seemed to fade out about 50' - 75' before the Audi's which is nothing to be ashamed of. Yeah, I would recommend Morimoto 2Stroke 2.0 LED bulbs!!
You have any pictures of your comparisons? I'd love to see the difference

nickyreno

✓ • Aficionado
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G Supporter
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Nick
Truck Year
Truck Color
Magnetic Gray
Truck Grade
Pro
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
#5,704
I've got VLED's in my wife's F25 LCI and they are phenomenal. They absolutely shit on the OEM halogens.