• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Bilstein 5100s with 285/70/17

Attachments

• D7750556-B85A-4651-B338-5C495D233F02.jpeg
    D7750556-B85A-4651-B338-5C495D233F02.jpeg
    689.4 KB · Views: 635
Hey guys I just got ome 888 coils and I wanted to see what other notch people were on there bulstein 5100 that would be awesome!

If you wanted to go to the 1st notch on the Billsteins, does anyone know how? Do you need a special tool or need to disassemble?

After driving a while the truck started to set in and im rubbing a lot more now than usual.

If you wanted to go to the 1st notch on the Billsteins, does anyone know how? Do you need a special tool or need to disassemble?

After driving a while the truck started to set in and im rubbing a lot more now than usual.

i think you would have to compress the springs so there isnt any tension, then you can just slide the ring to the lowest one

First look. Just finished the install. It’s not clean and shined up yet but turned out great.

What wheels / tire size did you go with? Love the look. Having a tough time finding something that I like more than the 17" TRD style wheels.

Back