• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Archived BDS Tactical hosting open house October 6th

This thread is now an archive that does not accept new posts. If you wish to add to this discussion, you should create a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paige

🐾☠️💕
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
poster wo mbp1.png

EC9F5A27-07B0-43E0-B1FC-DA1294171EE9.jpeg

The turns for the parking lots are between the bowling alley and the train tracks

Raffling off a 2017 MacBook Pro.
Just an FYI: A lot of people complained that the MBP is two months old and not brand new, so I'm no longer raffling it off. There will be other raffles though.

Just an FYI: A lot of people complained that the MBP is two months old and not brand new, so I'm no longer raffling it off. There will be other raffles though.
LMAO, dude if I won that in a raffle I’d shit myself. Why would anyone complain about that.

Id take it too.

Thank you everyone for coming out! We had so much fun and we are so happy with the turn out.
As @Tyler said at the end of the meet, our next meet will be a trail meet. So keep an eye out for more information on that soon.
Those of you who won sweet truck accessories during the raffle, make sure you gear up and post it in your build thread or a DIY tutorial if you installed at home!

AND if anyone has photos from the meet, post them here!

Thanks again. We love you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back