• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Baja designs S8 and Prinsu rack.

Taco_primo

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
2017 TRD OR AC Auto
White
Well I will be doing a Prinsu rack install soon and I will be adding a @Baja Designs S8 light bar. My question is.....how the hell to mount the light bar on the Prinsu rack. The brackets that come with the light bar are to damn short.

You'll need to reposition the crossbar or get a different set of brackets.

I made another hole in the rack to lower and move forward a crossbar for my Onx6. S8 is definitely shorter.

Here's where you can see my mount 10 seconds in the video

You'll need to reposition the crossbar or get a different set of brackets.

I made another hole in the rack to lower and move forward a crossbar for my Onx6. S8 is definitely shorter.

Here's where you can see my mount 10 seconds in the video

Yeah, it’s a different setup all together, thanks for the help though @Rob Daman ill just have to call @Baja Designs and Prinsu and see what they can do for me.

I bought the prinsu light bar mount and used those. As to shave the bracket down just a tad to fit the 40 inch S8.

the prinsu 40" cutout wasn't enough? Or you had to trim the prinsu light bar brackets? Also did you run the lightbar wiring down the pillar?

Back