• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

BAJA DESIGNS Deals are at Battle Born Offroad!

Battle Born Offroad

battlebornoffroad.net
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.battlebornoffroad.net
logo-desktop.png

25 years ago, Baja Designs was founded with a passion and thirst for off road. Performance driven, race tested, Baja proven - Baja Designs engineers and manufactures American made products, using only the best components available, in San Diego, California. Enthusiasts know that BD provides the highest quality and meticulously crafted LED lights on the market today. The world's top off road drivers stand by our products for a reason - because they get you home safe – and fast. This video details every breath that Baja Designs takes in and lets out. From the engineering phase led by founder and lead engineer, Alan Roach. To the finished products on elite race vehicles, special forces military vehicles, and everything in between. Baja Designs breathes passion, quality, and performance. With off road LED lighting solutions that are second to none, it is no surprise that Baja Designs has become known world-wide as The Scientists of Lighting.

BATTLE BORN OFFROAD IS YOUR BAJA DESIGNS SOURCE!

We carry the entire Baja Designs line of products! Contact us today for your 10% Tacoma3G discount! We can answer any tech questions you have, as we personally used all the Baja products!

48368885_2253377614725247_5695466675646758912_o.jpg

Click here to PM us - lets talk lights!

Contact for special Tacoma3G member pricing

BATTLE BORN OFFROAD
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | EMAIL

Back