• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Az bs thread.

Standing down range from the @Baja Designs Sun that is @JerryTaco2.0's truck!

From left to right, me, @JTS2016TACO, @JerryTaco2.0, Nick (4Runner guy) and @Panetrain4x4. I clearly need to get more lumens.

20180701_125245.jpg

The video is really bad but here’s a screenshot. There was so much going on at the moment too the cops were there busting up people that had fires and some guy was stuck on a hill that he shouldn’t have been trying to go up it was entertaining.
AF54A54B-4091-4BB3-A901-E0D08C00D86E.png
Questionable authentication at best. All I see is a dude, surrounded by dudes, looking at other dudes. :D

Just letting everyone know I have my factory tonneau for sale. Last time I’ll be in as is the 14th.

I just heard that a friend of mine's aorta ruptured over the weekend and he is not expected to survive.

Please keep Steve Demary and his family in your thoughts and prayers today. I'm sure no one here knows him, but Steve owns a Quicksand DCLB. We used to work together and he would stick his neck out for me when no one else would... he's a good friend and an all-around good guy.

I just heard that a friend of mine's aorta ruptured over the weekend and he is not expected to survive.

Please keep Steve Demary and his family in your thoughts and prayers today. I'm sure no one here knows him, but Steve owns a Quicksand DCLB. We used to work together and he would stick his neck out for me when no one else would... he's a good friend and an all-around good guy.
Sorry to hear that brother. Will keep him in my thoughts for sure.

Shit dude, sorry to hear about that man! Will keep him in my thoughts! Has to be good people with a DCLB...

Last edited:
Shit dude, sorry to hear about THAT man! Will keep him in my thoughts! Has to be good people with a DCLB...
He really is a great guy, and too young to be going through this kind of shit for sure. I hope he pulls through with promise of good long term quality of life. I just had lunch with him not long ago to catch up... hope it wasn't the last time.

He really is a great guy, and too young to be going through this kind of shit for sure. I hope he pulls through with promise of good long term quality of life. I just had lunch with him not long ago to catch up... hope it wasn't the last time.
Wow, that really sucks man. I hope it wasn't the last time either, brother!

Always sad when a friend has a serious health issue. Our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

Back