• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Az bs thread.

im really wanting to handle and fire a sig 365. see if its up to the hype
The hype of it being a massively unreliable piece of shit on like it's 4th silent recall in 8 months? haha

I want one too but damn, Sig can hardly make any guns right now because every new product they launch is a fucking trainwreck for the first 2+ years of its production cycle.

Better late than never :D

1530312081913.gif

The hype of it being a massively unreliable piece of shit on like it's 4th silent recall in 8 months? haha

I want one too but damn, Sig can hardly make any guns right now because every new product they launch is a fucking trainwreck for the first 2+ years of its production cycle.

yeah. its brutal. I EDC that Beretta and was looking for something a little less heavy and more concealable in the summer. still love the Beretta though

im really wanting to handle and fire a sig 365. see if its up to the hype
I fondled one today as I was getting fingerprints for more NFA goodness! It is nice!!! Its on a long list of wants!

Okay, so roll call. Who's gonna join in the fun on Saturday? We can meet in the Butcher Jones parking lot at say 7:30.. Or at my case prior and then head out. Once most of the group is there, we can head on in. Lemme know who plans on coming.
Is butcher jones 2WD friendly? I should be getting ubolts for new axle tomorrow but still don't have wire harness for locker

Edit: just read trail ratings... I may be there as well.

Last edited:
My 4 mags were "massively reliable" ;)
Holster showed up today.
SWDBDnM.jpg
I fondled one today and it was nice! but for the first time in a long time I walked out of a great gunshop with just paperwork for a can a purchased months ago!!

Last edited:
Is butcher jones 2WD friendly? I should be getting ubolts for new axle tomorrow but still don't have wire harness for locker

Edit: just read trail ratings... I may be there as well.
Yeah. It's easy stuff. Should be a fun time

Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought the first time I would use my winch would be to get a guys truck out of the water in cove 1 at Butcher Jones because the guy couldn’t start his truck because of his breathalyzer haha happy birthday @JerryTaco2.0 had a good time tonight with @hellppy @Panetrain4x4 @JerryTaco2.0 @0uTkAsT and Nick(4runner guy)

Last edited:
Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought the first time I would use my winch would be to get a guys truck out of the water in cove 1 at Butcher Jones because the guy couldn’t start his truck because of his breathalyzer haha happy birthday @JerryTaco2.0 had a good time tonight with @hellppy @Panetrain4x4 @JerryTaco2.0 @0uTkAsT and Nick(4runner guy)
Pics or it didn't happen
Lol, it happened, I seen't it! Funny shit dude!

Pics or it didn't happen

The video is really bad but here’s a screenshot. There was so much going on at the moment too the cops were there busting up people that had fires and some guy was stuck on a hill that he shouldn’t have been trying to go up it was entertaining.
AF54A54B-4091-4BB3-A901-E0D08C00D86E.png

Back