• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Az bs thread.

now just choosing between cbi and mobtown
Tough call. I dig mobtown's rear bumper the mostest but I'm down to RCI all around or Demello front + Mobtown rear. Guess I'm just going to wait to see who has the best deals at Overland Expo next year.

Anyone know how to contact the mods over on the other site? Everything is blocked on my end, even the "contact us". My ban was supposed to be lifted but it's not. I just need access to my PMs and then I'm gone.

Anyone know how to contact the mods over on the other site? Everything is blocked on my end, even the "contact us". My ban was supposed to be lifted but it's not. I just need access to my PMs and then I'm gone.
I think it’s time dependent. So you have to wait until the time you got banned passes and then your ban will be lifted

I think it’s time dependent. So you have to wait until the time you got banned passes and then your ban will be lifted
So it's an automatic thing and not a manual thing? I'll check back throughout the day.

So it's an automatic thing and not a manual thing? I'll check back throughout the day.
It's based on time. So if you got banned in the afternoon, then it'll be in the afternoon when the ban gets lifted. Clear your cookies and cache too, then you can view as a guest. I peeked over there the other day, and man, that place sucks

It's based on time. So if you got banned in the afternoon, then it'll be in the afternoon when the ban gets lifted. Clear your cookies and cache too, then you can view as a guest. I peeked over there the other day, and man, that place sucks
I’m

I’m pretty sure it’s an automatic thing. I could be wrong though
Thanks dudes. As soon as I get my messages and open up that line of communication with Marie again, I'm outta there.

Hey, any of you assholes know of a really good Project Manager? My company is hiring and since I will be working directly with and managing this person, I need them to be extremely well organized, communicate well to clients and internal staff and be able to thrive in a very fast paced environment. NO FUCKING CUPCAKES

Hey, any of you assholes know of a really good Project Manager? My company is hiring and since I will be working directly with and managing this person, I need them to be extremely well organized, communicate well to clients and internal staff and be able to thrive in a very fast paced environment. NO FUCKING CUPCAKES
Um, that's what I do but... cupcakes.

Thanks dudes. As soon as I get my messages and open up that line of communication with Marie again, I'm outta there.
You can just call Marie (headstrong Offroad right) and give her your username to continue the converaation

You can just call Marie (headstrong Offroad right) and give her your username to continue the converaation
Yeah but I have two weeks worth of part numbers, quotes, shock lengths and other information I want to gather before I call her.

Badged up my tool box.
20180626_165011.jpg
20180626_165016.jpg

Pick me coach

GFs sample bag from work ?
IMG_20180626_230525969.jpg
Sample bag??? That jar alone is worth some serious coin!!!
I really wish the DEA would have listened to the medical people back in 2011 when they had the chance to make weed a schedule 2. That would have opened up a whole new area for pharmacists and independent pharmacies! Screw the DEA and their political shit!!!
Sorry had to rant there just a little!

Shit I just wish I could even indulge from time to time, my work says no way.....guess the FAA frowns upon the marajuanna
Same here, just never know when the next test! But people can take other pharmaceuticals that are more impairing!

Right!?! Fucking dumb IMO
Don't get me started!!!
The DEA had the chance to make weed a schedule 2 back in 2011 with some serious detailed trials and data, but they follow the political bs that is the drug war!
It is funny as a pharmacist that weed has some trials with more data that supports its use medically, with actuall real benefits, then some of the cancer drugs that I dispense and get fast tracked! Oh well, I can live without but the hypocrisy is mind numbing!

Don't get me started!!!
The DEA had the chance to make weed a schedule 2 back in 2011 with some serious detailed trials and data, but they follow the political bs that is the drug war!
It is funny as a pharmacist that weed has some trials with more data that supports its use medically, with actuall real benefits, then some of the cancer drugs that I dispense and get fast tracked! Oh well, I can live without but the hypocrisy is mind numbing!

1530081639399.gif

Don't get me started!!!

Did canada get it right? Only a few hour drive for me.

Back