• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Az bs thread.

Absolute epic day! Laundry, cleaning house, and prepping meals for the week. :eek:

Seriously need to get out of the house!!!

Oh, they had my lug nuts torqued to around 100+. Hoping that tech just had a bad day.

Reporting for duty

6612311E-FD0D-4A13-BD07-F38BD8A6A2A6.jpeg
Maui waui is my favorite sativa. I ate the chocolate, also have some cherry flavored syrup that's 150 mg. An have these pills that are 50 mg a pop. I carry quick fix on me everyday at work so i am never really worried.
IMG_20180623_211823459.jpg
IMG_20180623_211902065.jpg
Never had Kona gold but I'm going to keep an eye out for it
20180624_074132.jpg

I’m only here to stalk @0uTkAsT Met him a few weeks ago in person and he was dreamy. I’m pretty sure he thinks I’m awesome too.:cool:
OK That and the other place is getting namby pamby-er by the day.

Last edited:
I’m only here to stalk @0uTkAsT Met him a few weeks ago in person and he was dreamy. I’m pretty sure he thinks I’m awesome too.:cool:
OK That and the other place is getting namby pamby-er by the day.
Hahaha what's up man! Glad to see you're here.

When I gave you $20 and you gave me the tip I knew it was meant to be!!:oops:
Glad to be here. Seems like a much more funner place to be. (y)

Anyone coming to the meet tonight? I'd like to get a head count... 5-7 PM at the Brass Tap in Mesa Riverview if you missed it.

ETA: Due to a lack of interest / response tonight's Monday Meet has been cancelled.

Last edited:
Anyone coming to the meet tonight? I'd like to get a head count... 5-7 PM at the Brass Tap in Mesa Riverview if you missed it.

ETA: Due to a lack of interest / response tonight's Monday Meet has been cancelled.
This bs thread doesn't seem as busy as the old one on the other site.

Sad I can't go tonight but I guess no one is.

This bs thread doesn't seem as busy as the old one on the other site.

Sad I can't go tonight but I guess no one is.
Yeah I didn't get much feedback and it's less than 2 hours away so I'm just calling it. When I'm unbanned over on TW I will use it to plan meets and then just cross-post them on T3G, at least until this forum picks up speed and my new AZ meets thread gains traction.

If you're not already, go subscribe over there: https://tacoma3g.com/threads/arizona-mall-crawls-trail-runs-camping-trips.683/

What lights are you selling?

First I have a rough country 30” single row for the lower grill includes lense cover harness and brackets.
200$ been on for 2 months
Second I have the rigid sae fog lights and mounts
Installed same time they will include the plug and play harness no full harness
200$
And lastly rigid amber duallies installed same time comes with harness
100$
Will sell everything with switch panel for 500$
Switch panel is caliraised with 2 labeled switches.

First I have a rough country 30” single row for the lower grill includes lense cover harness and brackets.
200$ been on for 2 months
Second I have the rigid sae fog lights and mounts
Installed same time they will include the plug and play harness no full harness
200$
And lastly rigid amber duallies installed same time comes with harness
100$
Will sell everything with switch panel for 500$
Switch panel is caliraised with 2 labeled switches.
Sounds like you're either switching to Bajas or going with a plate bumper?

Back