• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Az bs thread.

Reporting for duty

6612311E-FD0D-4A13-BD07-F38BD8A6A2A6.jpeg

Had an edible earlier almost KO'd cause I had beer as well. Time to get stoney bologna with some hash.
Edibles I have seen are only 10-20mg, you need to step up your game!!! J/K haven't partaked in over a month. Lot of shit going on at work and don't need an extra worry if it rolls down hill.
Love me a good sativa!

Damn I thought I was having fun over here after 3 beers, y'all make me look like a party pooper
They are not playing nice! No invites or anything after we offer them a better tacoma site!!!

Edibles I have seen are only 10-20mg, you need to step up your game!!! J/K haven't partaked in over a month. Lot of shit going on at work and don't need an extra worry if it rolls down hill.
Love me a good sativa!
Maui waui is my favorite sativa. I ate the chocolate, also have some cherry flavored syrup that's 150 mg. An have these pills that are 50 mg a pop. I carry quick fix on me everyday at work so i am never really worried.
IMG_20180623_211823459.jpg
IMG_20180623_211902065.jpg

Maui waui is my favorite sativa. I ate the chocolate, also have some cherry flavored syrup that's 150 mg. An have these pills that are 50 mg a pop. I carry quick fix on me everyday at work so i am never really worried.
Holly fuck me! 150mg!!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!
Jealous but cannot partake anytime soon!!!! Enjoy!
Have you ever tried Kon Gold or seen it. All time favorite sativa!!!! Better than coffee

Shit would flat knock me out. I haven't had any MJ in a very long time but the last time I did I had some high-grade medical shit in Colorado and I was literally falling asleep standing up.

Shit would flat knock me out. I haven't had any MJ in a very long time but the last time I did I had some high-grade medical shit in Colorado and I was literally falling asleep standing up.
Sound like me, but the medical stuff you can find the right shit for you. Not like the mexican shit we got in college! Young ones don't know how good they have it!!!
J/K but I do like a good jay once in a while!

Holly fuck me! 150mg!!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!
Jealous but cannot partake anytime soon!!!! Enjoy!
Have you ever tried Kon Gold or seen it. All time favorite sativa!!!! Better than coffee
Never had Kona gold but I'm going to keep an eye out for it

Golden pineapple is a sativa I picked up 2 summers back in the Seattle area, it’s been my favorite ever since, but can’t find it in AZ.

Also: AZ medical cannabis is way better than Nv recreational, atleast for the Tahoe area. The cannabis I get at H4L Mesa blows this stuff away, and is half the price. I know this is prob a more expensive area (Tahoe), but came to let the wife see inside a dispensary and the prerolls are like $20/g. Bought one expressing big things, eventhough it’s double what I usually pay, and it wasn’t anything special.

Golden pineapple is a sativa I picked up 2 summers back in the Seattle area, it’s been my favorite ever since, but can’t find it in AZ.
If you ever find some Kona Gold I will break my no smoke routine!!! Love that stuff!!!
Next ttime I hit Pork shop will get give you a hollow, love to meet!

We did not actually! I forget what we ended up doing instead. It's still on the list it just didn't work out that weekend. Soon though, very soon.
The offer still stands, sounds like she is a keeper!

The offer still stands, sounds like she is a keeper!

It was a friday night if I remember correctly that we were talking about it. She ended up coming over for dinner, half a movie, than we got up and went wheeling with the AZ crew saturday, grabbed some eegee's on the way home, than went to a bbq in the afternoon and out to the circle track races in the evening it was a busy weekend afterall.

To be honest, its scary how smooth things are going.

It was a friday night if I remember correctly that we were talking about it. She ended up coming over for dinner, half a movie, than we got up and went wheeling with the AZ crew saturday, grabbed some eegee's on the way home, than went to a bbq in the afternoon and out to the circle track races in the evening it was a busy weekend afterall.

To be honest, its scary how smooth things are going.
Don't get nervous, just roll with it. Like i said the offer still stands!

Really easy then. 4” slab pour. Just make sure the ground is compact, and if you have the expenses I would recommend a 1” gravel base below the slab and add wire mesh to the slab for reinforcement. I wouldn’t pour past 9am though. The temps will be too high and you increase the chance of cracking.
Sweet!! Thanks so much!

Back