• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Az bs thread.

Seriously we need a beer exchange
Someone say beer? Re supply day over here... And dont judge my fucking La Croix, shut us refreshing and I'm basic
20180623_183502.jpg

Yeah la croix. Um, yeah

My fridge is weekend empty. Ill update come next friday. Only have left a growler and a half after that last beet

If your not apart of it, If you really want to up your drinking/trading game hop on Facebook and join craft brew junkies. Make friends and enjoy porch bombs, there’s some hella good beers coming out now a days and sadly it’s in other states hah.

If your not apart of it, If you really want to up your drinking/trading game hop on Facebook and join craft brew junkies. Make friends and enjoy porch bombs, there’s some hella good beers coming out now a days and sadly it’s in other states hah.
I might have to do that.
We are pretty lucky in AZ. Some good craft breweries and pubs. Wilderness brewery is the shiznit!

I might have to do that.
We are pretty lucky in AZ. Some good craft breweries and pubs. Wilderness brewery is the shiznit!
Yah but ones you try some of the other stuff out there you may feel different lol. Most popular brands/breweries out right now seem to treehouse, and 450, 450 makes some off the wall shit.

I've only had a couple local brews. I need to get out there more. Fry's even has a build your own 6 pack, they have a pretty decent selection too

I've only had a couple local brews. I need to get out there more. Fry's even has a build your own 6 pack, they have a pretty decent selection too
Fry's is not too bad but other than the usual BevMo and Total Wine, BCM in Gilbert will have almost anything you could imgaine if they ship to AZ. They also have a growler fill station. I can only afford to go there once in a while. I tend to spend wayyyy too much.

Fry's is not too bad but other than the usual BevMo and Total Wine, BCM in Gilbert will have almost anything you could imgaine if they ship to AZ. They also have a growler fill station. I can only afford to go there once in a while. I tend to spend wayyyy too much.
I like bevmo and TW. I was checking out the nostalgia one that Fry's electronics sells, it's only 120. Nostalgia growler cooling system

I like bevmo and TW. I was checking out the nostalgia one that Fry's electronics sells, it's only 120. Nostalgia growler cooling system
It is Gilbert Convience mart near downtown Gilbert. You won't be disappointed. There is Sun Devil liquors is good too.
The BevMo by me has a cooler with the AZ beers right in the front. Makes it easy to snag some of my favorites and make a quick get away!

Whats up buddy!?
Nada mucho amigo, trying to stay in out of this fucking heat! Got a bunch of new stuff coming for the truck though, so that's exciting. Wife got a new job and I got an unexpected raise and bonus all in the same week so we're pretty stoked.

Back