• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Az bs thread.

While you're over there can you ask if I can fit 315s on 3.75BS wheels with the stock suspension plz, I need to know

It would be amazingly amazing
Depends, do you have a “sport off-road”?

Yeah I got the new Limited TRD SR Pro Off Road Sport 5

It's super rare and nobody else has one but Toyota made one just for me
I’d like this, but you’re already at “Gold” status. We gotta provide more of a cushion between you and Jerry

Yeah I got the new Limited TRD SR Pro Off Road Sport 5

It's super rare and nobody else has one but Toyota made one just for me

That’s the rarest of the rare for sure how much did they charge you for that?

That’s the rarest of the rare for sure how much did they charge you for that?
I got a super good deal only $49,995 which is cheap I got the scoope and chrome and SR5 door badges and stickers that say Off Road

I'm hurting today ladies

Anyone going to Kenny Chesney tonight?
lQwB8bo.gif

Worked out in the heat again. I need to stop doing this stuff. Anyone know how to pour concrete?
20180623_094927.jpg

Worked out in the heat again. I need to stop doing this stuff. Anyone know how to pour concrete?
20180623_094927.jpg
I’m in the same boat, I’m running around doing a few things first, but I wanted to rake a bunch of small rock up and just prep the dirt for future work, always something to be done in this damn yard.

Base for a shed
Really easy then. 4” slab pour. Just make sure the ground is compact, and if you have the expenses I would recommend a 1” gravel base below the slab and add wire mesh to the slab for reinforcement. I wouldn’t pour past 9am though. The temps will be too high and you increase the chance of cracking.

Last edited:
Some load development! Didn’t go all that well!:mad:
5EE335D7-46EA-4C89-9DCB-6AC74074D500.jpeg

I need a beer but the fridge is empty. I really don't want to go outside and to the store.
Beer run it is!!!

In MN you can have beer delivered. Its the best. Guess what just happened at my house.

image.jpg
That looks tasty! Never have had that one.
BevMo will deliver but they charge a fee and it is literally right down the block. I have tried the delivery when they offered a promotional $0 delviery fee. Now they charge so I can make the 5 minute drive!!
Enjoying a Scottsdale Blonde right now!

Back