• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Az bs thread.

It’s hard believe he wasn’t banned too hahaha
Just depends on who you piss off on what day. Last time I got the hammer, I wasn't even messing with the guy who got offended, it was someone else, but he thought I was talking about him, reported me, and somehow 3 of us ended up getting banned. lol

Just depends on who you piss off on what day. Last time I got the hammer, I wasn't even messing with the guy who got offended, it was someone else, but he thought I was talking about him, reported me, and somehow 3 of us ended up getting banned. lol

Fags

It’s hard believe he wasn’t banned too hahaha
Damn you made me log in just to talk to you. I was actually being good those last few days, tried to stay away from the use of the word as it was obvious with all the mods around things were going to go south quick. So only things I think I said was bagget, in describing what blender had said.

In fact there were other people that flat out said shit to mods like tymeson that they didn’t say shit or do shit too. It was for sure what ever hair was up the mods ass that grabbed you guys. Especially sniping juan from forever ago.

That was like my last banning, they went back like 2-3 weeks and banned me for a picture that was buried by 50+ pages at that point.

On a totally different side topic. I still need to go buy tires for my new rims.

Damn you made me log in just to talk to you. I was actually being good those last few days, tried to stay away from the use of the word as it was obvious with all the mods around things were going to go south quick. So only things I think I said was bagget, in describing what blender had said.

In fact there were other people that flat out said shit to mods like tymeson that they didn’t say shit or do shit too. It was for sure what ever hair was up the mods ass that grabbed you guys. Especially sniping juan from forever ago.

That was like my last banning, they went back like 2-3 weeks and banned me for a picture that was buried by 50+ pages at that point.
Ya I logged in randomly and then I got permanently deported out of no where

@JerryTaco2.0 Completely agree with you on confronting and handling conflict sooner than later. It deals with the issue then and there and provides resolution (whether positive or negative).

I've met several of you guys (Jerry, Ryan, Cliff, Andrew, Duke, Jamie, Chip, Stan, Nate and a bunch of others) in person and everyone has been cool and stand up guys even though everyone has differing opinions and points of view. I respect that, it's what makes having a group centered around a hobby interesting.

Seeing the drama that's unfolding here is a real buzzkill. How about we try to move on and get back to Tacos?

Anyway, who can help me out? I'm thinking of getting 33s, will they fit without further modification?:rolleyes:

@JerryTaco2.0 Completely agree with you on confronting and handling conflict sooner than later. It deals with the issue then and there and provides resolution (whether positive or negative).

I've met several of you guys (Jerry, Ryan, Cliff, Andrew, Duke, Jamie, Chip, Stan, Nate and a bunch of others) in person and everyone has been cool and stand up guys even though everyone has differing opinions and points of view. I respect that, it's what makes having a group centered around a hobby interesting.

Seeing the drama that's unfolding here is a real buzzkill. How about we try to move on and get back to Tacos?

Anyway, who can help me out? I'm thinking of getting 33s, will they fit without further modification?:rolleyes:

I agree, I have, prior to seeing the shit talking, not had a problem with most people and have always been more than willing to lend a hand when and where needed.

What I have zero tolerance for is drama and people running their mouths behind anyones back and without having a leg to stand on.

Further, there are a lot of folks that like to make assumptions and seemingly get butthurt by how or where people choose to spend their money. Nevertheless, of the few remaining stand up guys, I still have made some good and lasting friends.

TW rubbed me the wrong way and after my 30 dat ban was lifted, I chose to erase my account details and asked to have it deleted all together to which the mods chose the route of perma ban instead so as to stroke their own egos by "having the upper hand".

33s. learning towards Cooper ST Maxx.
Nice! I havent run them but they seem pretty aggressive. I like my Toyo AT2s alot and they wear nice. Id look into BFG KO2 also as they ride pretty good.

Had the AT2's on my old prerunner and they were nice, good on the and decent on dirt. The Falken's I have on the current truck have been great. Small loss on MPG's but quiet and decent on dirt so far.

I included a definition when I said or though so maybe that's why they weren't trippin when I said it

I have a set of 33” st maxx sitting in the garage...

& hey babe @Blender

Just saw a newer tundra with methods and icons get stopped by like 4 gang unit police cars haha

You know as someone who gets the most shit whenever I post you don’t see me running to the mods on TW i just dish it back. It seems that TW just can’t take a joke anymore and that’s why thay forum is dying.

Back