• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Az bs thread.

Wow. Look at all you cute little haters. Keep it comin girls
E13F7F3D-2B1E-4C41-819F-12C469C8147C.jpeg

P.S. I only shop at SDHQ

E13F7F3D-2B1E-4C41-819F-12C469C8147C.jpeg

P.S. I only shop at SDHQ
Man, you sure like hanging out on my Instagram. You should find a hobby besides slobbin the tw mods dicks.

And yes, I shop at sdhq, why wouldn't I? They are an awesome local company that sticks everything as well as builds outstanding products. Should I be sorry about that? Was that an attempt to insult me? Good one Ryan!! Now get those mod dicks back in your mouth

Man, you sure like hanging out on my Instagram. You should find a hobby besides slobbin the tw mods dicks.

And yes, I shop at sdhq, why wouldn't I? They are an awesome local company that sticks everything as well as builds outstanding products. Should I be sorry about that? Was that an attempt to insult me? Good one Ryan!! Now get those mod dicks back in your mouth

Sorry, they're busy at your house making the cumpilation video. Theyre all too soft after you gave them blisters from sucking so hard.

Sounds like those of you who thought you were permabanned, aren't any more:

1538061429739.png

Anyone wanna ELI5 real quick?

Looks like it’s just more TW bans and some who loves who the most arguing that carried over to here?

Anyone wanna ELI5 real quick?

Looks like it’s just more TW bans and some who loves who the most arguing that carried over to here?
Ya some BS with the staff at TW got a load of people permabanned. Which brought them over here. And then Jerry (who has already been permabanned from TW) is trying to act tough so he can be king of this forum like the 3rd gens thought he was on the other forum.

Ya some BS with the staff at TW got a load of people permabanned. Which brought them over here. And then Jerry (who has already been permabanned from TW) is trying to act tough so he can be king of this forum like the 3rd gens thought he was on the other forum.
Got it. Carry on and have fun boys!

Totally dude. That's exactly it.

Except I have never nor will ever claim to be the king of anything. You said that. All I did was call people out for talking shit and that somehow to you translated to me acting "tough".

Reply and ask. Who knows who he is talking about given there were like 12 bans in an hour last night
Put in a good word before I make another account anyways
All I know is I woke up, went to take my morning shit and spent 30 min on the shitter reading all the posts in TW and here.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a shit show like this from Aztw

Back