• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Az bs thread.

5xtDarLUQd5DqgXHJks.gif

I’ll just share this over to this site. Lol
88BEA963-AC02-48E0-BEAF-47557C92AA3E.jpeg

I say we start fresh and do introductions.

Hello my name is Nick, and I like to party. The end

Sup hoes. I’m David or dave. Whatever rolls of the toungue easier. Have a 2wd sr5. Might be upgrading soon. Here for fun & maybe join meets once I can keep up

Ya literally one question asking if posting titty gifs is worse than calling a mod a faggot, which is what Blender did. Hence the question. But fuck that place.

I’ll enjoy seeing you next time too buddy.

Prove it. I’ve literally done nothing to you except spot you through Turkey Creek. So go enjoy TW and people that won’t do the same.
Where am I supposed to follow the race truck build now?

Your one to talk
Umm care to elaborate? Whatever I say online I will more than happily share to anyones face. If I have a problem with anyone, they will know it, likewise will confront any unidentified issues. Will I talk shit? Certainly but nothing I wouldn't gladly say to your face. Further, I personally wont talk shit about someone I dont know.

So, Brian, besides teaching you the difference between *your and you're, care to enlighten me?

Jesus, I get off the internet for a couple of hours and come back to the biggest internet dumpster fire I have ever seen.

Kinda shitty really, I really enjoyed the banter back and forth on TW, got annoyed by some of the BS, but overall found it a cool place and a valuable resource with tons of knowledge about a hobby. Now it seems like everyone is just tearing into each other for some childish BS.
I get that not everyone is always going to like or agree with each other or even get along together, but do we really have to resort to so much negativity? Don't we already get so much of that from other parts of our lives? Can't we keep a certain level of civility?
C'mon guys, if you really have such a problem with someone else on an internet site, just ignore them. You have the power to exclude that negativity from your life.
I'm on these sites for the distraction, humor, comoraderie and knowledge. If I want to be angered, depressed or irritated there is plenty of other social media (or even regular media) for that.
/Rant

Jesus, I get off the internet for a couple of hours and come back to the biggest internet dumpster fire I have ever seen.

Kinda shitty really, I really enjoyed the banter back and forth on TW, got annoyed by some of the BS, but overall found it a cool place and a valuable resource with tons of knowledge about a hobby. Now it seems like everyone is just tearing into each other for some childish BS.
I get that not everyone is always going to like or agree with each other or even get along together, but do we really have to resort to so much negativity? Don't we already get so much of that from other parts of our lives? Can't we keep a certain level of civility?
C'mon guys, if you really have such a problem with someone else on an internet site, just ignore them. You have the power to exclude that negativity from your life.
I'm on these sites for the distraction, humor, comoraderie and knowledge. If I want to be angered, depressed or irritated there is plenty of other social media (or even regular media) for that.
/Rant

I'm not big on confruntstional avoidance. In business, it's the kiss of death and a sure way to terminate client relations. These days people are too prone to run from or avoid conflict, primarily because they personally dont have the backbone or brain power to create a successful outcome and therefore further conflict arises. Peaple tend to not like to be uncomfortable, and there follow the cowardice path of ignorance rather tha kust being an adult and confronting conflict head. Easy to hide behind a screen and hit "ignore" because they wont have to send often times cant explain the "why" behind it

I would rather address it as an adult and move of rather than proliferating the problem

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck blender. Shit talking pile of fuck.
I sincerely hope I see him at a meet so i can not only see him not talk shit to my face but also simultaneously watch him shit his pants and embarrass his little bitch ass in public
I've seen him talk a lot of shit about me which is somewhat perplexing considering I've never met him, but now hope he gets fucked in the ass with a spiked bat.

Aside from that he sounds like yet another TW tough guy too scared to use big boy words and say something to anyones face
I would never physically harm him but I will absolutely confront him and challenge him to say something to my face

My general philosophy is that if you want to talk shit online then you need to be man enough to back it up in person.. He is not. Half of that bullshit site is not. A bunch of fake to your face, hide behind their keyboard, mouth breathing douchebags.

Again, I've never met the guy, not once. So to see him talk shit about me, is a little offputting and he should be man enough to say something to my face, He wont and I will take great pride in the moment that I can embarrass him for the coward that he is..

that's a hell of a rant about words on the internet. I don't even remember talking shit about you. is that why you're mad? I trash expo themes, flagstaff, tacodave and outkast pretty regularly. it's all in good fun and just a little mean to get a rise. You're welcome to trash talk me or my truck

you're obsessed with meeting, but our hobbies/interests are barely tangentially related. if you wanna hang out so bad lets go wheeling. sunday October 7th. We'll run Elvis since it's short and easy. price road airdown 6:30 am? you'll be disappointed since im just a skinny fat nerd who's not funny in person.

<3 Blender

What a shit show over there. I like TW but the mods are horrible there and have always been against the Az section for years. it's pretty obvious they don't choose their mods very well.

Screenshot_20180927-060710.png

that's a hell of a rant about words on the internet. I don't even remember talking shit about you. is that why you're mad? I trash expo themes, flagstaff, tacodave and outkast pretty regularly. it's all in good fun and just a little mean to get a rise. You're welcome to trash talk me or my truck

you're obsessed with meeting, but our hobbies/interests are barely tangentially related. if you wanna hang out so bad lets go wheeling. sunday October 7th. We'll run Elvis since it's short and easy. price road airdown 6:30 am? you'll be disappointed since im just a skinny fat nerd who's not funny in person.

<3 Blender

I'm actually no mad, I just think it's more than a little strange that once I was "banned" you did, on several occasions run your internet mouth, talking about about a guy that you've never met.

I generally dont trash people I dont know or people that aren't around to talk back. One way trash talking isn't in good fun, it's trash talking without cause.

Lol, Elvis. I know you and your crew like to use that as your dick measuring contest, but it'll have to be another weekend because I wont be around.

I'm already disappointed because I never thought you were funny online either.

Hes a dude that is barking up the wrong fucking tree. I've never met the fuck and now cant wait til I do. It's gonna be epic

I would never physically harm him but I will absolutely confront him and challenge him to say something to my face

My general philosophy is that if you want to talk shit online then you need to be man enough to back it up in person.. He is not. Half of that bullshit site is not. A bunch of fake to your face, hide behind their keyboard, mouth breathing douchebags.

Again, I've never met the guy, not once. So to see him talk shit about me, is a little offputting and he should be man enough to say something to my face, He wont and I will take great pride in the moment that I can embarrass him for the coward that he is..

So what your saying is you're going to act like a tough guy and confront someone but not do anything about it...
And for fucks sake is there a forum where I can go without you airing out some lame ass dirty laundry.

I'm actually no mad, I just think it's more than a little strange that once I was "banned" you did, on several occasions run your internet mouth, talking about about a guy that you've never met.

I generally dont trash people I dont know or people that aren't around to talk back. One way trash talking isn't in good fun, it's trash talking without cause.

Lol, Elvis. I know you and your crew like to use that as your dick measuring contest, but it'll have to be another weekend because I wont be around.

Mellow out former me. Damn I was a real dick. Almost like all I care about is sucking that SDHQ cock now that I have a 4x4. Before I was a reasonable person to interact with. That cock went straight to my head

Hurt feelings it is. Got it.

Im giving you everything you want, yet you back down and continue to do exactly the thing you complain about.

such a tough guy, 35+ years old before you learned how to build a rock light harness for a mall truck that sees fire roads ONLY. I bet you love your chromoly sliders after slobbing that sdhq nob on the daily, good thing you never scratched them on that parking curb. Did those by passes make you cool when you almost ran over another members kid at a meet trying to show them off? Take the cock out of your mouth to catch a breath, maybe youll get some brain cells back and won't be such a twat.

such a tough guy, 35+ years old before you learned how to build a rock light harness for a mall truck that sees fire roads ONLY. I bet you love your chromoly sliders after slobbing that sdhq nob on the daily, good thing you never scratched them on that parking curb. Did those by passes make you cool when you almost ran over another members kid at a meet trying to show them off? Take the cock out of your mouth to catch a breath, maybe youll get some brain cells back and won't be such a twat.
Wooh future me a dick too. SDHQ really tore my asshole a new one, but I can’t stop going in for more.

I remember that one time I didn’t go to SDHQ
3DB44539-4D07-42FF-AE11-C101B8EA15B9.jpeg

Fuck that Ryan guy, buggy humping fag

Back