• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Az bs thread.

I sincerely hope I see him at a meet so i can not only see him not talk shit to my face but also simultaneously watch him shit his pants and embarrass his little bitch ass in public
U were banned before he even had a tw account even

What did he do to you?
I've seen him talk a lot of shit about me which is somewhat perplexing considering I've never met him, but now hope he gets fucked in the ass with a spiked bat.

Aside from that he sounds like yet another TW tough guy too scared to use big boy words and say something to anyones face

I've seen him talk a lot of shit about me which is somewhat perplexing considering I've never met him, but now hope he gets fucked in the ass with a spiked bat.

Aside from that he sounds like yet another TW tough guy too scared to use big boy words and say something to anyones face
He’s just a super sarcastic poke the bear kinda guy. Not a dude trying to bash people and be a thug. Maybe just a misunderstanding

U were banned before he even had a tw account even
False.

And people forget that I only had a 30 day ban, came back to delete my personal data then asked to have my account deleted. But those little dicked mods chose the route of ban to flex their own little muscles even though I can prove otherwise. That site and most of its members is a massive pile of shit

He’s just a super sarcastic poke the bear kinda guy. Not a dude trying to bash people and be a thug. Maybe just a misunderstanding
Hes a dude that is barking up the wrong fucking tree. I've never met the fuck and now cant wait til I do. It's gonna be epic

Hes a dude that is barking up the wrong fucking tree. I've never met the fuck and now cant wait til I do. It's gonna be epic
Is that petty internet shit worth real life consequences though man? You’ve always seemed hella laid back and also successful
I can understand the feeling of being disrespected but I know that isn’t him

Is that petty internet shit worth real life consequences though man? You’ve always seemed hella laid back and also successful
I can understand the feeling of being disrespected but I know that isn’t him
I would never physically harm him but I will absolutely confront him and challenge him to say something to my face

My general philosophy is that if you want to talk shit online then you need to be man enough to back it up in person.. He is not. Half of that bullshit site is not. A bunch of fake to your face, hide behind their keyboard, mouth breathing douchebags.

Again, I've never met the guy, not once. So to see him talk shit about me, is a little offputting and he should be man enough to say something to my face, He wont and I will take great pride in the moment that I can embarrass him for the coward that he is..

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess I’m a pile of steamy hot shit :ROFLMAO:

I would never physically harm him but I will absolutely confront him and challenge him to say something to my face

My general philosophy is that if you want to talk shit online then you need to be man enough to back it up in person.. He is not. Half of that bullshit site is not. A bunch of fake to your face, hide behind their keyboard, mouth breathing douchebags.

Again, I've never met the guy, not once. So to see him talk shit about me, is a little offputting and he should be man enough to say something to my face, He wont and I will take great pride in the moment that I can embarrass him for the coward that he is..
If it’s any consolation I’ll say whatever I say on the forum in person. It’s just not anything entertaining lol

So salty. Why u coming out of the woodwork to flame
Again, half the chicken shit fuck faces on that site lack the spine to say a thing to anyones face. They will talk a world out shit online but once the real world kicks in, they all tend to run away like the little bitches they are.

Everyone on within this community will know how I feel about them because in I echo whatever I say online to their faces. There are far too many commandos on here that think they ate the shit behind their screens but whence faced with reality, tend to hide in a shell of shame and seldom can back the persona they like to portray online.

Again, half the chicken shit fuck faces on that site lack the spine to say a thing to anyones face. They will talk a world out shit online but once the real world kicks in, they all tend to run away like the little bitches they are.

Everyone on within this community will know how I feel about them because in I echo whatever I say online to their faces. There are far too many commandos on here that think they ate the shit behind their screens but whence faced with reality, tend to hide in a shell of shame and seldom can back the persona they like to portray online.
Your one to talk

Can't believe they got Connor. I don't even remember him posting today.

Ya literally one question asking if posting titty gifs is worse than calling a mod a faggot, which is what Blender did. Hence the question. But fuck that place.
I’m glad they got him too

I’ll enjoy seeing you next time too buddy.
Because I was done with them always talking crap to me
Prove it. I’ve literally done nothing to you except spot you through Turkey Creek. So go enjoy TW and people that won’t do the same.

Ya literally one question asking if posting titty gifs is worse than calling a mod a faggot, which is what Blender did. Hence the question. But fuck that place.

All I asked was what the proper term for a fudge packer was as no to offend.

I’ll enjoy seeing you next time too buddy.

Prove it. I’ve literally done nothing to you except spot you through Turkey Creek. So go enjoy TW and people that won’t do the same.

Back