• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Az bs thread.

Dude, Ryan is a douchebag. Guy is incapable of seeing beyond his narrow minded viewpoint. Thinks that he is the end all be all of everything that is offroad and the absolutely pinnacle of knowledge. Yet his "buggy" has sat unfinished for years and his new 4runner is nothing to write home about.

Want a side by side, get a side by side. Your money to do with as you please. And especially in your case, your young, so if it ends up having a negative financial impact, you'll be just fine.

Ryan does nothing more tha pander to the moderators and pretend that he is some type of authority.
You couldn’t have written that any better haha

Dude! Unless you are a dentist, no one should spend 4 hours at the dentist. You sir have earned a beer!

This is my second round of 4 hours. One more round to go. I guess not going to the dentist for 8 years didn't help my condition haha. Strange thing is I floss every day, use two types of mouth wash every day, and brush 2-3 times, every day. Still have a mouth full of cavities. WTF? They said 'Your teeth are very healthy, but you had a small cavity years ago and it spread". I figured if I

Simply threw out my idea of wanting to get a Rzr maybe sometime next year and then Kyle and Ryan as expected decide to shit on it so I shit on them. Was more looking for opinions on people that own side by sides on how they like them, not “have fun getting raped on interest”. Figure why not buy something fun and just keep the truck going the way it is, instead of putting more into it. Looking for a new automotive hobby is all.

My thoughts on SXS's.

Don't finance one. You are wanting a toy to keep your truck in good condition which you are making payments on. SXS's are toys and they are fun, they break a lot, can cost a lot to fix, and you'll push yourself harder in a SXS knowing it's not a 35k truck. Also, like everything, start with a smaller one and learn what they can do before jumping into a turbo build. I have a Teryx 750cc, it does 55mph, climbs up anything I want, and was less than 8k used when I bought it 5 years ago. I've gone on runs with a bunch of RZR Turbos and unless they are in the dunes/open desert they are pulling away from me. On the trails (everyone I know with a SXS has a 4 seater) my 2 seater can go more places than those 4 seater RZR's due to their massive size (I do 90% of my riding in the forest) You don't want to ruin your truck but you'll feel like shit when you have a 15k SXS that you are making payments on but it's sitting in your backyard waiting to be fixed.

@JerryTaco2.0 Let me give you the idea of what I was thinking of doing, and if you think this makes sense. I was thinking February/March of next year for it. So a 2016 Turbo rzr seems like they have depreciated enough to the point where I could pick one up for 14500-15. Thats really not bad for a turbo rzr considering new you are looking at 25 ish probably. My plan was put 5-6 down on it and ride it for a year and a half or so. I was thinking probably just set it up for the 60 month financing to keep my payments around 120$? But obviously I am not going to be keeping it 5 years, no chance. Interest for a UTV is around 4.5% at best, I was thinking since it has already lost a decent amount I dont see it going down much more within the year and I can just sell it. I dont owe much on the truck and my payments on that is 270 monthly on 60 months.

@Aw9d - I was typing this as you responded, thanks for the feedback. It does make sense that if the fucker breaks and is costly I am boned, and belts snapping. Like I said only an idea, but I like it better than dropping some coin on the truck. You know those things rip out of the box.

Toys are fun but they come with a cost. Plus you'll need a trailer and you'll be making close to $400 a month payments for both vehicles. I'm with you though, get a toy so you don't beat up your DD but I would suggest to just save up and buy something cheaper/older that doesn't require you to make payments on.

Toys are fun but they come with a cost. Plus you'll need a trailer and you'll be making close to $400 a month payments for both vehicles. I'm with you though, get a toy so you don't beat up your DD but I would suggest to just save up and buy something cheaper/older that doesn't require you to make payments on.
Sounds fair to me, I just know if I didn’t get the turbo I feel like I would get buyers remorse. I also don’t really have anywhere to park it so that’s a real boner to haha. Slim chance I see one

So excited that the week is almost over. Work has been hell the last month or so. On avg I'm spending over 30hrs a week on meetings. Last Friday I had a 7hr meeting. Non-fucking-stop for 7 long hours.

So excited that the week is almost over. Work has been hell the last month or so. On avg I'm spending over 30hrs a week on meetings. Last Friday I had a 7hr meeting. Non-fucking-stop for 7 long hours.
How did you survive haha

Got TW banned today after 24 hours. Wonder whose to blame for that. Darn glad it’s not hard to be back haha

Last edited:
Why did you get banned?
Probably from aggressively roasting haha. Ironic it was 24 hours later. Oh well. I ask about rzr shit gets stupid this guy is talking about buying Ferrari’s all is chill. I can tell you exactly who probably pushed for it to

How does a meeting last 7 hours. It cannot be productive!

Simply threw out my idea of wanting to get a Rzr maybe sometime next year and then Kyle and Ryan as expected decide to shit on it so I shit on them. Was more looking for opinions on people that own side by sides on how they like them, not “have fun getting raped on interest”. Figure why not buy something fun and just keep the truck going the way it is, instead of putting more into it. Looking for a new automotive hobby is all.
To be fair I tried to have an actual convo but it got lost in the muck lol

Imo @GreekTRD the Yamaha yxz1000 is the hidden gem. Real manual or dct transmission no cvt shit. Tons of power and I just saw a used one for 12 grand. Japanese reliability and lets be honest the can am and Polaris have shit reliability
If the Yamaha was 4 seater I’d buy it. Since it’s not I’d pull an @Aw9d and get a Teryx4.

Hello gentlemen/gentleladies (if applicable). :cool: I just joined, so I don't have all the backround.

A couple of thoughts:
1. If you want a SxS, you do you! I've been wanting one and might be pulling the trigger soon. My biggest drawback is area for storage and another trailer to haul it.
2. A 7 hour meeting sounds absolutely dreadful.

Hello gentlemen/gentleladies (if applicable). :cool: I just joined, so I don't have all the backround.

A couple of thoughts:
1. If you want a SxS, you do you! I've been wanting one and might be pulling the trigger soon. My biggest drawback is area for storage and another trailer to haul it.
2. A 7 hour meeting sounds absolutely dreadful.

7 hour meetings are dreadful.

Anyone run the OV tune? I feel like I have only read good things about. They are constantly improving it to. I remember one of the best things I did when I had a 5.0 was get a tune for it.

Lol what a pile of shit Aztw is becoming. Az guy becomes a mod and shortly takes his little dick and it becomes massive roasting people. Gets hit with a month ban hahahah

Lol what a pile of shit Aztw is becoming. Az guy becomes a mod and shortly takes his little dick and it becomes massive roasting people. Gets hit with a month ban hahahah
#FreeBlender

Attachments

• B50BD42E-0ED2-4D3A-B7F8-5C534956E9CA.jpeg
    B50BD42E-0ED2-4D3A-B7F8-5C534956E9CA.jpeg
    491.1 KB · Views: 77
Back