• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Az bs thread.

I don't really know who is who over there. I've meet a lot of them but only once or twice. Never meet the blender guy but he seems to just like to stir the pot as much as possible.

I don't really know who is who over there. I've meet a lot of them but only once or twice. Never meet the blender guy but he seems to just like to stir the pot as much as possible.
Silly nonsense I tell ya.

Getting my CMC done today. Should be ordering tires by the end of next week.
What tires you going with? Really like my Falkens, quiet on the road and seem decent on the dirt/rocks, although have not had enough time on the dirt just yet.

Pretty sure I'm going to go with Cooper ST Maxx. I have some coopers now and they've done me good so far and discount can get me a pretty good deal on them. Still debating what I want. My wife has Toyo AT II's and they are good tires so far.

I have a lot of miles left on the Falkens but would like to try the Toyo AT's at some point. They served me well on my last truck.

I will just leave this here for you viewing pleasure! All I can say is this looks horrible in my opinion!!!
bad truck.jpg

I will just leave this here for you viewing pleasure! All I can say is this looks horrible in my opinion!!!
bad truck.jpg
Ummmm, yeah. I'd have to agree with you there. lol. That's fuckin' hideous! They should bury it in that graveyard behind it!

Pretty sure I'm going to go with Cooper ST Maxx. I have some coopers now and they've done me good so far and discount can get me a pretty good deal on them. Still debating what I want. My wife has Toyo AT II's and they are good tires so far.
What size? I have a basically brand new set of 265/70R17s I'd give you a really good deal on if you're interested.
bad truck.jpg
Them shackles tho...

bad truck.jpg

The truck is hideous but is he taking pics of his truck at a cementary?

What size? I have a basically brand new set of 265/70R17s I'd give you a really good deal on if you're interested.

Them shackles tho...

Edit: 33's (haha) is what I want to go with. Getting my CMC done as we speak, sitting at the bar next to Avid enjoying a cold frosty Kilt Lifter

Last edited:
The truck is hideous but is he taking pics of his truck at a cementary?
I think he might just be doing that. Could not get around the hideous truck to notice!

Whoever built that truck has no soul and is therefore dead inside anyways, so the cemetery seems fitting for a photo shoot.

I don't like the build so to each their own. Most people don't like my Civic and hated my bagged 1st gen Taco. I won't critque someones build much.

I will go after their audio builds though if they are janky as fuck.

Alright guys our event at BDS Tactical is happening the 6th of October
We want as many people as we can there

Let’s get an az convoy out to ocean side.
Who ever wants to take lead on this
Start a list and get everyone coordinated
529561BF-ABB5-422A-A677-E28362FBE003.jpeg

I just woke up. I haven't slept in this late for years and years.

What a waste of a day....

A bit after 12am. We've had family in town for a funeral, been super busy and stressed out. Finally just crashed.

Alright guys our event at BDS Tactical is happening the 6th of October
We want as many people as we can there

Let’s get an az convoy out to ocean side.
Who ever wants to take lead on this
Start a list and get everyone coordinated
529561BF-ABB5-422A-A677-E28362FBE003.jpeg
Really debating going out for this. I'm getting back from Utah the Monday before and it would be rough to do another weekend trip after a 10 day Utah Colorado trip. May be worth it though.

@taco_del_infierno I'm planning on doing a similar trip in Colorado and Utah on the 5th of October. Mind sharing where you went?
We are going to Ouray and Telluride the first couple of days, then heading to Moab and Zion the rest of next week. Once I have more specific details I'll forward them over.

TW is nothing but bash on PangTRD today.
T3G is dead
I just spent 4 hours at the dentist.
I'm bored.

TW is nothing but bash on PangTRD today.
T3G is dead
I just spent 4 hours at the dentist.
I'm bored.
Simply threw out my idea of wanting to get a Rzr maybe sometime next year and then Kyle and Ryan as expected decide to shit on it so I shit on them. Was more looking for opinions on people that own side by sides on how they like them, not “have fun getting raped on interest”. Figure why not buy something fun and just keep the truck going the way it is, instead of putting more into it. Looking for a new automotive hobby is all.

Simply threw out my idea of wanting to get a Rzr maybe sometime next year and then Kyle and Ryan as expected decide to shit on it so I shit on them. Was more looking for opinions on people that own side by sides on how they like them, not “have fun getting raped on interest”. Figure why not buy something fun and just keep the truck going the way it is, instead of putting more into it. Looking for a new automotive hobby is all.
Dude, Ryan is a douchebag. Guy is incapable of seeing beyond his narrow minded viewpoint. Thinks that he is the end all be all of everything that is offroad and the absolutely pinnacle of knowledge. Yet his "buggy" has sat unfinished for years and his new 4runner is nothing to write home about.

Want a side by side, get a side by side. Your money to do with as you please. And especially in your case, your young, so if it ends up having a negative financial impact, you'll be just fine.

Ryan does nothing more tha pander to the moderators and pretend that he is some type of authority.

Back