• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Az bs thread.

202 Westbound at Scottsdale Rd is littered with nails at the moment. Cars are pulled over everywhere. I'd recommend everyone take an alternate route if that's part of your drive home.

ohhhhh fuck!! Unless you want some free tires provided by whomever spilled the nails

I'll bet the nearest Discount Tire needed some business so they tossed a bunch of nails in the road. :D

Well, my 13 year old plasma TV took a major shit! Guess I am in the market for a new TV. Being doing some research this morning and the one I really want is out of my price range! Since this is not a planned purchase I need to keep it around 1k. Looking at the TCL 55 or 65, does anyone have any experience with this brand?

FOR SALE in Chandler, AZ:

Set of 4 Stealth Custom Series 17 x 8.5 Jet Black SR8's a few imperfections pictured below, not very noticeable unless you look up close. Includes spline lug nuts and key $700 OBO

1535993070707.png

1535993084887.png

1535993098396.png

Also have a set of 17x7 TRD Off-Road wheels from my girlfriends 4runner. Were only on the truck for 3k miles. $600 OBO

1535993221489.png

Set of 4 Stealth Custom Series 17 x 8.5 Jet Black SR8's a few imperfections pictured below, not very noticeable unless you look up close. Includes spline lug nuts and key $700 OBO

1535993070707.png

1535993084887.png

1535993098396.png
Going to be posting mine too come wed

Well, my 13 year old plasma TV took a major shit! Guess I am in the market for a new TV. Being doing some research this morning and the one I really want is out of my price range! Since this is not a planned purchase I need to keep it around 1k. Looking at the TCL 55 or 65, does anyone have any experience with this brand?
We have a dozen or so of these at my office and they are pretty damn good for the money. That said, check out Best Deal In Town. I bought my 70" Samsung Curve 4k there for under a grand. They are open box but brand new and come with a warranty. They usually have a good selection too

I bought an older model TCL 55" from Costco for like $360. It works well enough, IMO.

I just got a TCL 49" for the bedroom and it's pretty impressive.

The good:
  • Supports HDMI ARC
  • Price ($300 new from Costco)
  • Roku TV - It's a Roku and it works great
  • 4k Gaming is really good when you turn it on game mode
  • Wireless streaming works great even with 4k content

The bad:
  • HDR is worthless
  • 4k picture quality is decent
  • The construction of the TV feels cheap
  • Like all flat screens the speakers are garbage if you are forced to use them
I'm hooked up to a home theater so the speakers don't matter but I had to list it. The 4k isn't he best and I didn't expect it to be. My Samsung 4k TV blows it out the water obviously. HDR is 100% worthless in the TCL. Using an Xbox One X with 4k HDR content (Physical Disc not streaming) to it just doesn't impress me at all. It's very lackluster to say the least. Gaming mode on the other hand is great and works better than my Samsung IMO. The built in Roku is great and I wish all smart TV's just went with this setup. Very easy to use, easy to navigate menu's, you can customize the home screen so it looks different, etc.

For $300 I'd buy it again.

1535993070707.png

1535993084887.png

1535993098396.png

Also have a set of 17x7 TRD Off-Road wheels from my girlfriends 4runner. Were only on the truck for 3k miles. $600 OBO

1535993221489.png

SCS wheels SOLD

4runner wheels still available, make me an offer

It's dead in here..

Anyone been following the Eminem rap war? Eminem vs Everyone. MGK's response video 'Rap Devil' sure was a great dis to Eminem's song "Not Alike" where Eminem pretty much shat one everyone.

All the lumens ?
image.jpg
Noice!! But will they be for sale next week? Lol

Crazy shit about the Pelfrey's eh? Writing was on the wall and was clear as day to see it coming, but damn, what a mess.

Noice!! But will they be for sale next week? Lol

Crazy shit about the Pelfrey's eh? Writing was on the wall and was clear as day to see it coming, but damn, what a mess.
Lol the S2s maybe I bought these all "used" an made it a package for $400 shipped
Squadrons will go on my A pillars since the sports I had there went into the 4runners fogs.

Yeahh man crazy shit. I'm just glad I didn't have anything on order. I would be pissed if I was in nicks situation.
And at the same time I'm sad, they hard the best looking bumpers IMO for at least the 5th gen an 2nd gens. Havnt paid much attention to the others.

If UPS isn't lying to me again my rims will be delivered today! And my dumbass forgot to buy lugs so need to go do that now.

If UPS isn't lying to me again my rims will be delivered today! And my dumbass forgot to buy lugs so need to go do that now.
Sweet! But yeah you never can trust the tracking info, shit just shows up half the time. I paid for 2-day shipping on a couple of things on the 29th, one of them will be here tomorrow or Wednesday and I don't even know where the other two are :ROFLMAO:

Right on!! Make sure to post some pics when they finally get mounted.

Sweet! But yeah you never can trust the tracking info, shit just shows up half the time. I paid for 2-day shipping on a couple of things on the 29th, one of them will be here tomorrow or Wednesday and I don't even know where the other two are :ROFLMAO:

Every-fucking-time. Said it would be here Friday, then turned into Saturday, then turned into today. So we'll see.

Right on!! Make sure to post some pics when they finally get mounted.

Going to be a week or two. I still need to get tires and I forgot to order Lugs so I'm going to get these right now.

Edit: Can't post the link for some reason..... Keeps doing this:

Every-fucking-time. Said it would be here Friday, then turned into Saturday, then turned into today. So we'll see.
Hahaha story of my life, that shit makes me so mad!

19e5jz.jpg

So, what's up with the douchebags on the other site, cough, Ryan Smith and Kyle in particular and that Blender fuck who I have never even met, running off at the mouth whilst hiding behind the security of their keyboards? Funny thing is, the aforementioned two frequently act like my best friend in person because neither has the balls to say a thing to my face. Well, Ryan, since I know you like to come in here and snoop around, you can lick my balls right after your done sucking the TW mods dicks.

Fuck, really validates why I chose to leave that high school shit show. Buncha whiney little cunts in there

Last edited by a moderator:
Back