• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Az bs thread.

Finally did this today.
Well one side anyways...
image.jpeg
Buuuuuuut aren't you getting rid of it and parting it out?

Buuuuuuut aren't you getting rid of it and parting it out?
Nooooo
I got back into it when we picked it up drove about 300 yards called my wife an said "I can't go through with this"
If I had gotten the replacement for it then I would have but I didn't yet an I just freaking love my truck.

Nooooo
I got back into it when we picked it up drove about 300 yards called my wife an said "I can't go through with this"
If I had gotten the replacement for it then I would have but I didn't yet an I just freaking love my truck.
Good call.

So you do not need the parts now I take it?

Did someone out there need this? I have no need for it. 25 shipped and it's yours. SDHQ switch-pro mount

C62DCB9D-5A47-482A-8903-C8A48589AA47.jpeg

Nooooo

Damn. Wanted that roof rack. Good call though. I'd of kept the truck as well.

Nooooo
Atta boy! Keep it, pay it off, enjoy it!

Damn. Wanted that roof rack. Good call though. I'd of kept the truck as well.
Atta boy! Keep it, pay it off, enjoy it!
Yeah I feel like a douche cause I was 100% ok with selling it an all the parts... Till I got back into it an realized it's my baby an everything I want in my truck at this point in my life.

We need to liven this thread up. I do not miss the retardation on the other site, but the general banter was fun.

Lol I like my wheels an I can't afford new ones at the moment otherwise I would have the compressions

Rebound or compression?
Rebounds, hard choice between the two but the compression looks almost like an exact copy of the Method NVs

Spent the weekend up at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. Hiked down to Cottonwood campground Friday then back out on Saturday. Awesome hike but brutal. Hit some back roads on Sunday to get the Taco dirty and check out the Rainbow rim trail. Need to mtn bike that bitch!
+5vBtNL6QTmdAR63zDb5NQ.jpg
Looking down at the trail!
nITkpGzYTpay8yP%93+7eg.jpg
Easy an scenic part of the trail
YZIaK4QIRvC4RFfj3a4WHA.jpg
Ribbon Falls!
+O3saJKKSgyv7tB+J3pkdw.jpg
Rainbow rim tail! This trail has epic mtn bike ride all over it!
PJ35EcJPTLCC%9GeYHiOig.jpg
Gave the taco a bath!
OUs64ZwaQ7i5MMWA9AwN3w.jpg

Spent the weekend up at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. Hiked down to Cottonwood campground Friday then back out on Saturday. Awesome hike but brutal. Hit some back roads on Sunday to get the Taco dirty and check out the Rainbow rim trail. Need to mtn bike that bitch!
Ribbon Falls!
Gave the taco a bath!
Looks like a great time!

Looks like a great time!
It was great, that rainbow rim trail has a little of everything on it. Talked to a few bikers that came off the trail and they were spent but loved it. Rolling fast parts, awesome scenery, some wtf? places and tech climbs. Plus there are some nice back roads to get to some of the starting/stopping points. Just about got my truck stuck, but remebered I have 4x4 now!! :p

Got some new stickers and a patch! Thanks Coery for the fast shipping!
thNGeQYsSQ2Bz87nwIWtsg.jpg

Ribbon Falls!
Gave the taco a bath!
Awesome! Great stuff. Thanks for sharing.

202 Westbound at Scottsdale Rd is littered with nails at the moment. Cars are pulled over everywhere. I'd recommend everyone take an alternate route if that's part of your drive home.

Back