• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Az bs thread.

How many of you would drive out here for this
3DF43417-4F16-4A45-AF0A-8C58A299C241.jpeg
I'd come, especially since that's my truck in the front!

I am more than down for both!
Awesome! Just purchased a new mtn bike so need to get out and get some practice. Rode a bunch in my younger years but has been a decade since I was on a bike. First couple rides should be interesting

Awesome! Just purchased a new mtn bike so need to get out and get some practice. Rode a bunch in my younger years but has been a decade since I was on a bike. First couple rides should be interesting
That's awesome dude, congrats! I blew up my rear shock on my trail bike when I was CO and I get it back from Fox tomorrow.

That's awesome dude, congrats! I blew up my rear shock on my trail bike when I was CO and I get it back from Fox tomorrow.

Bummer on the shocks. Got tired of full sus maintenance, now I just rip on a SS and fatty.

@0uTkAsT I was reading on TW there is an update for the manual 3rd gens now. Weren't you waiting for that TSB?

@0uTkAsT I was reading on TW there is an update for the manual 3rd gens now. Weren't you waiting for that TSB?
Yes, I've been all over it! Some people have already had success, problem is the wording in the TSB specifically states "automatic transmission" in multiple places so 90% of dealers won't perform the update to manual trucks at this point. If they would just plug it in to TechStream it would tell them there's an update available, but getting to that point is the hard part. The tech notes at the bottom of the TSB even list two manual ECUs but you can imagine trying to explain that to a service writer at a dealership is no easy task.

If we're back in town in time I plan on stopping by. Will you be there? Wanna pick up the suspension?
I won't, I can't justify driving down for an hour or 2 it's my nephews birthday today an there's a party at 5 ?

I won't, I can't justify driving down for an hour or 2 it's my nephews birthday today an there's a party at 5 ?
Don't blame you, we are only 45 minutes away and didn't go haha

Back