• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Az bs thread.

Ugh, something came up and we may not be able to make it to the meet tonight dudes! If we can't break in time, I hope y'all have a good time without us.

If anyone hasn’t done the new TSB for the 3rd gen i would highly reccomend it! Truck drives awesome

If anyone hasn’t done the new TSB for the 3rd gen i would highly reccomend it! Truck drives awesome
I've heard nothing but good things about the new update. I wish they'd do something similar for the M/T trucks!

When did the new TSB come out? Had my truck in for service about two months ago and they didn't mention it.

Right Toyota just did my 45k service and while they were at it, had them flush my power steering and change my transfer case oil. Had a leaky rear brake line at the drum that they also replaced under warranty

These two were wreaking havoc by playing Frogger in the middle of Gilbert Road in freaking rush hour traffic this morning... I stopped and they came to me when I called them, so I just scooped them up and took them to the office with me. :rolleyes: Gave them some food and water but I can't keep them in the office for liability reasons so I'm waiting on MCACC to pick them up now. Hopefully they're chipped.

On a side note, I tried calling 3 Gilbert based dog rescues to see if they would pick them up before sending them to animal control, and none of them would answer the phone or call me back. :confused:

Just couldn't stand to let them run around and get hit by a car or cause an accident.

IMG_20180809_071205-1209x1612.jpg

These two were wreaking havoc by playing Frogger in the middle of Gilbert Road in freaking rush hour traffic this morning... I stopped and they came to me when I called them, so I just scooped them up and took them to the office with me. :rolleyes: Gave them some food and water but I can't keep them in the office for liability reasons so I'm waiting on MCACC to pick them up now. Hopefully they're chipped.

On a side note, I tried calling 3 Gilbert based dog rescues to see if they would pick them up before sending them to animal control, and none of them would answer the phone or call me back. :confused:

Just couldn't stand to let them run around and get hit by a car or cause an accident.

Post on nextdoor.com and all the Facebook lost dog groups. Hoping that the owners are looking for them.

Post on nextdoor.com and all the Facebook lost dog groups. Hoping that the owners are looking for them.
Posted on Facebook but I can't get on NextDoor because it's not my neighborhood and they won't verify by mobile phone to create one for my office address.

When did the new TSB come out? Had my truck in for service about two months ago and they didn't mention it.
TSB-0062-18 was released on July 17th. Here's the PDF.

I always do the same thing man! Good job brother! You hear if their owners were found?

Attachments

• TSB-0062-18.pdf
    397 KB · Views: 114
TSB-0062-18 was released on July 17th. Here's the PDF.

I always do the same thing man! Good job brother! You hear if their owners were found?
Yes they were! Both dogs were returned to their owners yesterday. Unfortunately they saw my posts too late to come get the dogs from me directly and instead had to pick up from MCACC, but at least they didn't get hit by a car or something.

Yes they were! Both dogs were returned to their owners yesterday. Unfortunately they saw my posts too late to come get the dogs from me directly and instead had to pick up from MCACC, but at least they didn't get hit by a car or something.
Thanks for rescuing them. Most people won't stop to help a fucking dog out these days

Thanks for rescuing them. Most people won't stop to help a fucking dog out these days
Yeah man, it's in my nature. In fact we just brought this little guy home today. The Yuma pound was overflowing and three of the local private shelters trucked some young dogs and puppies up here this last week to keep them from being E-listed. We went to check out the new arrivals and this little guys temperament was just so perfect for our family we had to bring him home.

Our other dog has already taken to him extremely well and they're sharing everything.

IMG_20180811_174602_760.jpg

Ya'll ready for more rain??
20180811_104720.jpg
Hell yeah, we've been getting pounded with rain the last several nights in a row at our house but more is better... Until you start to float away.

Yeah man, it's in my nature. In fact we just brought this little guy home today. The Yuma pound was overflowing and three of the local private shelters trucked some young dogs and puppies up here this last week to keep them from being E-listed. We went to check out the new arrivals and this little guys temperament was just so perfect for our family we had to bring him home.

Our other dog has already taken to him extremely well and they're sharing everything.

IMG_20180811_174602_760.jpg

Hell yeah, we've been getting pounded with rain the last several nights in a row at our house but more is better... Until you start to float away.
I really wanted to tempt mother nature and cleaned up my pool too. Now we have to get rain!!
20180811_184347.jpg

That is so awesome you and your wife rescued that pup. You're impatient as fuck, but you are a good guy. ?

I'm sure y'all know this dude he's the beast mode dude with the red 3rd gen.
@sexytacoma2.0 on insta...
image.png

Back