• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Az bs thread.

Whelp, my knob is getting bigger and cooler looking today.

20180715_091812.jpg
20180715_091820.jpg

I wish I would’ve ordered the wind strip
Also I was sitting at a light my truck was making an awful noise. Get home checked the transfer skid. Barely tight bolts. That could’ve been shitty.
DC56BB14-99AF-4F79-B68E-2B6F76838C6F.jpeg

I wish I would’ve ordered the wind strip
Also I was sitting at a light my truck was making an awful noise. Get home checked the transfer skid. Barely tight bolts. That could’ve been shitty.
DC56BB14-99AF-4F79-B68E-2B6F76838C6F.jpeg
Dude! The size of that garage! I've got like 6" of room with mine in the garage.

Beautiful!

No Ford's in his stable other than a new F150. Two Corvettes, a Nova, and two Demons currently. They've also had five Camaros, three Chevelles, a Challenger and a slew of other stuff. That '72 Demon used to be mine, along with a '69 Barracuda and a couple of F-bodies. Not anymore though.

Here's my F-body, she's not worth a shit to anyone except me, exactly how I like it.

Attachments

• 1454264833028.jpg
    1454264833028.jpg
    599.1 KB · Views: 63
Time to do my back doors and either my roof or my floor. What would you guys do first?
20180716_142532.jpg
I'd say floor also. It would be nice to have the roof done but I think the floor is more important.

Save some sweat because I might need help installing my new bumper when you come to pick up the sticker :ROFLMAO:

I'd say floor also. It would be nice to have the roof done but I think the floor is more important.

Save some sweat because I might need help installing my new bumper when you come to pick up the sticker :ROFLMAO:
I have time. Let's do tonight.

The floor at least has paddinf and carpet. I did the roof. Got tired of it sounding like a tin can Everytime it rained. Plus it works as an additional layer of insulation when It gets hot. Something I thought was important to you AZ boys (trying to keep it cool)

I still have to do the back doors. Only did the fronts. I will have a lot left over so I was trying to figure out if I will do the roof or the floor as well.

Roof man. Glad I did mine. Tough tommove around some of the sunroof mechanicals but worth it

Roof man. Glad I did mine. Tough tommove around some of the sunroof mechanicals but worth it
I don't have a sunroof so that shouldn't be a problem. Haha.

So I now have two votes for the floor and two votes for the roof. I'm in the same spot as before.

I have time. Let's do tonight.
I just saw this, but it doesn't get here until tomorrow afternoon anyways. Maybe tomorrow night? :unsure:

On another note, it looks like UPS thought it might be more economical to drag my leaf packs behind the truck instead of putting them inside the trailer :ROFLMAO:

IMG_20180717_010510.jpg

Last edited:
Back