• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Az bs thread.

Just got shot down big by a milf at Native! Didn’t notice her husband was there! Could be interesting walk out.
Fail!
But she was hot!!!!!

I got a new garage door today... the things we get excited for as "adults"
20180706_154907.jpg

7ft? Does the truck fit? Next time you do a garage day, lmk. I don't really know shit about cars, and I'd like to change that. Only so much you can learn hands off eh?

7ft? Does the truck fit? Next time you do a garage day, lmk. I don't really know shit about cars, and I'd like to change that. Only so much you can learn hands off eh?
I know a guy who's getting a full suspension install done at the @JerryTaco2.0 residence fairly soon :unsure:

Think I have too many! I want bumpers and gears! Only $7500!!

Where the fuck is everyone? I need some entertainment. Been on conference calls and product demos all fucking morning and still have one more to go.

Back