• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Az bs thread.

Cheers too you
70AA0723-E219-4172-B9C1-D7233A280326.jpeg
you bastards!!!!!

Busy is an understatement. Crazy week..... BUT I did go on a date with a smokin hot local news reporter/anchor last night... Date 2 is tonight. peepee touches eminent
Which local news reporter?
spy.gif

CMC is done and SDHQ did an awesome job! Only $2800 for a regear so I have something to save for now!
Also put the paperwork in for the Silencerco Maxim! Using the kiosk is soooo much easier and faster! I get to play with it too before the tax stamp arrives!

CMC is done and SDHQ did an awesome job! Only $2800 for a regear so I have something to save for now!
Also put the paperwork in for the Silencerco Maxim! Using the kiosk is soooo much easier and faster! I get to play with it too before the tax stamp arrives!
Nice! I will be dropping my truck off there for brake lines in the next week or two.

Also, cheers to Friday! Amsterdam Boneshaker Unfiltered IPA in a @Pelfreybilt mug FTW

IMG_20180706_160414.jpg

Back