• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma World - what happened to it?

Everyone not reported.

I remember when Jerry started getting into it on that thread. It was hilarious. Ive always read more than post on TW. only way to avoid hammers

Everyone not reported.

I remember when Jerry started getting into it on that thread. It was hilarious. Ive always read more than post on TW. only way to avoid hammers
See, and that's the problem. There was no opportunity for open dialogue; either agree or keep your mouth shut. Shitty culture if you ask me. But when I see someone spreading bad information and leading unsuspecting members down a dead end road, I'm going to say something, even if it leads to a ban. Which is why I got banned I suppose. Hopefully it prevented other people from implementing the door shifter mod however

See, and that's the problem. There was no opportunity for open dialogue; either agree or keep your mouth shut. Shitty culture if you ask me. But when I see someone spreading bad information and leading unsuspecting members down a dead end road, I'm going to say something, even if it leads to a ban. Which is why I got banned I suppose. Hopefully it prevented other people from implementing the door shifter mod however

And i almost forgot about the steering wheel “discussion”

Posted more here than i had there ina year

And i almost forgot about the steering wheel “discussion”

Posted more here than i had there ina year
oh yeah, where her walmart cover for like 10 bucks was the same if not better? yeah, she was a fuckin bright shining star

Holy moly I followed all your guys's build threads at TW and just found this site! Good to see the band back together over here.
cheers.gif

New thread up for AZT3G stickers! https://tacoma3g.com/threads/azt3g-stickers.728/

Nooooooooooo!
Screenshot_20180623-125544_Chrome.jpg
:LOL:
Report report report and ban please
Your old build thread got deleted so she's here creepin your new thread for ideas on things she can do to her truck that you stole from her before she thought of them
Well i dont think id ban, things could get interesting!!

I was dying at the windshielf wiper paddle shifter, holy fuck this thread turned out good.
And this is why we love this site.

New thread up for AZT3G stickers! https://tacoma3g.com/threads/azt3g-stickers.728/

:LOL:

Your old build thread got deleted so she's here creepin your new thread for ideas on things she can do to her truck that you stole from her before she thought of them

And this is why we love this site.

Funny you mention that. I was just talking to Sean about how shes probably here to spy on what we do, then take them to the other place and claim them as her own.

She can keep the door shifter mod. Not interested

Funny you mention that. I was just talking to Sean about how shes probably here to spy on what we do, then take them to the other place and claim them as her own.

She can keep the door shifter mod. Not interested
So are we or are we not posting that applying plasti-dip to all t-tap connections is the best way to insulate and isolate the circuits?

So are we or are we not posting that applying plasti-dip to all t-tap connections is the best way to insulate and isolate the circuits?
So long as it's done in a "raptor" style for that extra subtle touch

Back