• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Armory Black Rhino 17x9.5 | -18/4.50" Wheels

apontp2

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
I buy an Armory Black Rhino 17x9.5 | -18/4.50" Wheels for my Tacoma Off Road. The truck is not lifted, Which tire I can use?

In my experience a 0 offset seems to avoid many contact conditions created with tire/body/frame/suspension or makes a modification less dramatic. I would consider a 0 offset for larger tires.

In my experience a 0 offset seems to avoid many contact conditions created with tire/body/frame/suspension or makes a modification less dramatic. I would consider a 0 offset for larger tires.

Would agree with this Offset as the best choice from my experience with an 8.5" wide 17" rim. After much research here I went this direction and managed a 295/70/17 on a 3" A-Arm Lift with only a properly performed Cab Mount Chop.

Back