• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

ARE topper

Williamkw

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
I’m looking for a top for my 21 access cab truck found one that a guy has on a double cab he’s telling me that there is a difference in the two cabs that the top off of a double cab wouldn’t fit quite right on access cab I’ve never heard of a difference in the back of the cab if there a difference in the angle of the back part of cab

Bed length is the issue, shouldn't be a problem otherwise. A long bed double cab has a 6 ft bed, an access cab has a 6 ft bed. The camper shell should fit both.

Just call the companies you want to purchase from? ...
My 1999 ford ranger ...had a1st gen Toyota camper and fit perfect , still has the camper top, no leaks..truck is now a farm use only...many for loading harvested coffee beans...that we pick..
Aloha

I’m looking for a top for my 21 access cab truck found one that a guy has on a double cab he’s telling me that there is a difference in the two cabs that the top off of a double cab wouldn’t fit quite right on access cab I’ve never heard of a difference in the back of the cab if there a difference in the angle of the back part of cab
There are two beds, on the gen3s, the 5ft and the 6ft. The number of doors doesn't enter into it. Honestly, the beds are the same on the gen2s as well. It it weren't for the tailgate redesign those would work too.

Back