• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Anyone play Overwatch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
I honestly don't play video games - no time or interest. But Overwatch is the exception because it's something my wife and I like to do together to relax at night. We take turns playing and have gotten really into it for the 2 years it's been out. Here's one of my favorite clips of me as Widow:

Nope. My kids asked for it for the PS4, and played it 4 times. Now I just use it as a blueray player and streaming console.

Sometimes my son plays Fortnight on the PS4, but usually he plays it on the computer he saved up for and built.

I don't play video games anymore except for time wasters while I'm on the can. It's not that I don't want to, I'm just no good on anything but classic stand up arcade shit. Me and my buddies make a pilgrimage to Fun Spot every year or so.

about us - Funspot...The Spot for Fun!
www.funspotnh.com › about

I havent had alot of time as of late as snow and ice season just wrapped up here at my job but love me some overwatch! so you play on PC or console? im a Reinhardt main and brigette and moira ive been messing around with lately

I havent had alot of time as of late as snow and ice season just wrapped up here at my job but love me some overwatch! so you play on PC or console? im a Reinhardt main and brigette and moira ive been messing around with lately
I have it for PS4 and PC but I only play the PS4 one because my wife and I like to play together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back